Aug 9, 2007

Lame...

After waiting a week to have a Refrigerator it finally got delivered and I hate it!The finish is horrible. They didn't have a sample of this fridge with this finish in the store so maybe it was lame for us to just pick it but I really hate it. It's a smooth black that shows every single finger print and small ding. Had I known that yeah right would I have picked it.

I already called Home Depot to see what we can do about an exchange. I'm just so irritated. The sales lady did show us a finish similar to the one we would get but not on my fridge and let's be honest, they keep the floor samples looking top notch so we buy them. It literally took me 15 min. to clean off all the finger prints and smudges from just the delivery guys and they weren't dirty guys and it's full of streaks. No thanks!!!!

I'm waiting on the sales girl to call me back to see what we can do. I just have my fingers crossed that it's as easy as coming down and picking out a new one.

3 comments:

donna said...

You should of gotten the Refrigerator with the Mirror on the front! I wanted to get it. Then i could see how i looked every-time i went to the refrigerator . Scary !!!! :(
I am so sorry about what happen. I hope things work out for you. I will try to call you soon. Michelle and i worried about you girl. Bug hugs Donna

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

thats what i have! i avoided stainless Steele because i didnt want all the smudges and finger prints, but i had no idea shiny black would be the same! i love the look of it when it is clean, so keep some windex close by and do your best to keep it that way! sorry!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry. Hopefully they will exchange without a hassle!