Aug 21, 2007

The imfamouse CRAFT Room....

I love it when a plan comes together! Over 10 hours, 82 buttons, 30 some odd strips, and one week later, I can finally say it's done... well at lest the paint job is done! I painstakingly hand painted all the detail work myself! Mike was a champ and helped me roll out the wall's over the course of two nights and then I dove into all the detail work. I am thrilled with how it turned out and am now having a blast filling it up! I'll have to come back and post more pics of the room when it's all organized! I am in love with it and it was worth all the hard work!







And staying true to form I did this so budget! I found the dark green paint in the bargain paint section of Sears for $2 a gallon and the other shades were $1!!! I did have to get some toll paint from the craft store but for under $15 including paint an d supplies this is what you can get!!!! Pretty cool huh!

8 comments:

Bruce said...

Ok, where do I sign up for your decorating skills to come my way? You are amazing, Honestly. That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen, and I watch home decorating shows a lot. Love this room. Can I have a picture of your room to put up on the wall of one of my rooms? I already love it, can't wait to see the finished product!

Mama Bear said...

LOVE IT!...very cute!! Where did you come up with the idea? If you thought of it all on your own...I'm SO impressed at your cleverness! I am so not that creative!

Christina said...

holy cow! way impressed woman!!

i love that your so cheap like me-rock on sista!

Andrea said...

Dude, I'm coming bargain shopping with you! lol.

Laura said...

I never get bargains. So much talent!!! Looks great

Jamie C. said...

You were always one to be thrify and totally score on deals...I remember a little something about tic tacs, walmart and dumpsters! I love the room! Very talented.

Jamie C. said...

You were always one to be thrify and totally score on deals...I remember a little something about tic tacs, walmart and dumpsters! I love the room! Very talented.

Megan said...

Holy crap lady! You are so talented! I love it!!!