Aug 21, 2007

A Minin BYU reunion!

I could not believe how the stars must have all been aligned when on the same weekend three of our great friends from the good old days at BYU all were in town! The Hansens, The Caffees, and the Rylanders and the Dulgarians were together again! Furnitureless and all , the still took the time to come over for pizza and catching up!





Here are the boys! To have been a true reunion we would have had a few more guys in tow! We miss all the crew but man is great to see any of them when we can.



Here was me pulling out the stops and trying to look domestic!



Just the kids having fun in the back yard!



the coveted wives club! Talk about hitting the jackpot when it comes to wives! I could not have asked for better girlfriends when it comes to these girls! We all totally scored! I've known all these guys for years now and I could not have picked better partners for them. I simply adore all of them and the few that weren't there!!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

oh fun! why do the girls look SO YOUNG?!?!?

Christina said...

PS: okay give it up-where'd ya buy the cake girl!

Christina said...

Ok, so I'll out myself to some blog snooping, but I know the girl on the far right in your mini reunion pic! Is her name Amy? She was in my stake in Pennsylvania and we went to girl's camp together. E-mail me mrsfelt at hotmail dot com. I'd love to get in touch with her!

Andrea said...

Cute, you girls are too cute.

Laura said...

Wow, such cute girls- all of you!!