Aug 23, 2007

Thursday...

Ahh Thursday! A less then celebrated day of the week. Monday gets a bad rap because it has the misfortune of sending so many people back to work with no end in sight! Friday gets a restaurant named after it because we're so grateful it's Friday! Wednesday's the halfway mark so it hold celebrity status but poor Thursday... and Tuesday for that matter... we'll Tuesday is a big hit with the seniors because places like Ross and Kohls offer an extra 10% off on Tuesdays but let's be honest... does that extra 10% really make the difference they were hoping for! "Look Dottie... with this saving we can now afford to take that much needed vacation to Shady Pines we've always wanted to!" Back to Thursday plight!!!! so here we sit on the cusp of a weekend ready to let loose with nothing holding us back but Thursday!

To be honest, every day feels pretty much the same to me! I stay home with kiddlets all week so they just seem to blend together! Thursday could be Flursday and I wouldn't know the difference! The only days that feel any different is really Saturday and Sunday and that's only because I have Mike mowing the lawn and I have to keep the kids away from the the chopper off machine ( I really went to school with a girl who had her toes chopped off from a lawn mower...I'm a little paranoid!!!). And Sundays feel divine because I have nearly two hours with no one climbing all over me, asking me for a snack or smelling gameie! I HEART Sundays!!!!!!

Hmmm...What can I do to make Thursday special? It should be celebrated! It should have food named after it or a song written about it! " Thursday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Friday!!!!!" pretty catchy huh! I am an equal opportunity celebrater and feel all days should be recognized! So live on THURSDAY!!! Stand tall and proud and be commended for your hard work as a nothing day! I for one am proud to be here today!!!


Fun updats on my family blog! Check it out here!!!

9 comments:

Christina said...

thursdays...kinda blah to me too..its the day i get ready for friday..

the planter looks WAY cute outside! what? 50cents??!? impressive!

check your email girl!

Morph This said...

I love you.. look who I found:
http://dsmunns.blogspot.com/

donna said...

I like thursdays in the fall. The office is on thursday night :)
Have a great day my friend!

Anonymous said...

you are so funny....I will have to remember your anticdote about Thursdays!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

thursdays are the best days of the week for watching Big Brother! I am lame, I know, but it is eviction night!!!! I heart thursdays!

Andrea said...

Well, Thursdays are my Friday so I'm all about giving them the recognition they deserve...

Laura said...

Thursdays are great for me because Im home from work on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Great post! Everyday is a gift!

michelle said...

Well, I missed this post on Thursday! Happy Friday!!! Have a great weekend! :)

carey said...

Thursdays are the best for TV! At least they used to be....Survivor, ER (don't watch it anymore), Grey's (don't watch, but everyone else does), etc. etc. etc. :)