Aug 9, 2007

Just what I needed!


Bunco was a blast! My old friend Erin dropped in on us on Monday and totally invited me to join her fun group of girls tonight! I have to send a huge thanks to Erin for taking me under her wing! It's crazy about our little friendship. Erin was my SIL's, Stephanie's, college roommate and when we all were married and living in Provo we all hung out and got together to watch Temptation Island! Crazy huh! I haven't seen Erin in nearly 4 years and all of a sudden a familiar face appears on my door step!! How great is it to see a friend in a new area! I just loved it!

This group of girls were so great! I meet a lot of fun people full of great shopping suggestions! I really had such a great time! And how funny... no matter were in the world I go or what group I am in , we women always end up talking about nursing and ovulation! Gotta love girl talk!I look forward to meeting up with them again next month!

hey Michelle... I would love to chat but my address book is of course nowhere to be found. It's still lost amongst the sea of boxes! email me your number!

8 comments:

Amber H. said...

Becca,

Love all these posts! It's fun to have new things to read and to go through all of your new adventures with you. I'm SO glad you were able to get a different fridge...especially with small kids, that is NOTHING you want to worry about all the time! I'm glad you were able to see your friend! How fun :o) It looks like things are picking up for you now! Can't wait to hear about your daughter's b-day :o) I bet it was a good one! Oh, and just wondering what rooms you were wanting to paint and decorate that Mike won't let you?? Good luck friend! I am a decorating fanatic, so I can understand the frustration of it all!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

k, now i am jealous. a party without me and bunko nonetheless! what a joke. and even talk about ovulation?! without me?!??!?!?? no fair. i am moving to utah!

Andrea said...

Glad you were able to get out for a night of fun! I bet it was so great to see a familiar face! Glad Home Depot didn't try to screw you over on the fridge!

Sarah said...

how fun! I love bunco. you sound like you are having so much fun in your new area. i'm so jealous. lol.

donna said...

I am so gald you had a great night with the girls. YOU NEEDED IT!!!!!! Bunko is such a fun game. I will call you soon :)

Anonymous said...

A bunko party? sounds fun. I haven't played the game, but everyone says it sounds good. It is always nice to see familar faces!!!what a fun surpise.

Christina said...

whew-i just got caught up! sorry about the black fridge..i guess things a previous homeowner could have told ya!?!?!? anything dark..its ALWAYS DIRTY!! i WORSHIP my dark walnut wood floors..but they are always always dirty!!

nice that they were cool and you got what works better for you-im sure they figured..heck if she's still spending money we're in!

NICE to hit bunco--i hear its big in utah!! your conversations were cracking me up! fun to meet some new friends and hook up with an old one!

Laura said...

Bunco's so fun, Im so glad that you have someone to take you under their wing! Im glad youre doing a little better. Moving is hard!!