Jul 31, 2007

Answering a few questions...

I always love reading all your comments and I feel bad that I never answer some of the questions so many of you ask in your comments so I'll try to catch up and do that today...

Stephanie wanted me to post a picture of our guest bed that will go so perfectly with the bedding I found. Now can you see why it demanded such pretty bedding!


Andrea had a friend in West Jordan who recently sold her home. She thought it would have been so funny if we had bought it. She said her friends name was Andrea! My heart about stopped because the home we bought was sold by an Andrea! But Sorry Andrea... not the same family! How funny would that have been!!!

Megan asked about what I had found out about preschools in UT!!! I am happy to report I won't have to take out a loan to send Macy to Preschool. I found a place that has afternoons open and it's only $60 a month! It's only two hours but I'll take what I can get. I feel much better knowing that it won't coast me nearly an arm and leg like it was going to cost me here!

Here is the link to the blog changing site so many of us are loving!
http://www.shabbytulips.blogspot.com/
be for warned ... if you use it there is a great chance that your links will be lost and you'll have to compile them again!

A lot of you show concern for my sister and I! Thanks! We are doing ok. As long as we aren't hanging out we have a better chance of not crying! This is the absolute worst part of this whole change! She does have plans to come out early October so I keep telling myself "I'll see her soon! I'll see her soon!"We are best friends and it's just one of those things we have to deal with! I should just remind her that with me gone she can now be the coolest Box girl in the ward! He he!

Some general questions being answered about the move...

We pack up the truck tomorrow and spend the night at our in laws tomorrow night! We hope to get on the road by 4 am Thursday morning! Watch out UTAH here we come!!! I'll be driving the girls by myself so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say a few silent prayers for me and Mike that we'll all arrive safe and that I won't get premature gray hair from a stressful drive with two crazy kids!

Todays probably the last day we'll have the computer up and running! We already signed up for our cable, internet and phone service so hopefully by early next week we'll be up and running! Glad we thought ahead and ordered it! Life without internet... That's not I life I love!!!

oh yeah... one more question to answer that a certain someone (Steph) always seems to ask or insinuate or hint to or presume... No I am not pregnant!

7 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i havent insinuated a pregnancy in a long time... but the quick defense on your part has me wondering now... hmmmm...

Although I will admit that Donnas post about zits a few days ago made my heart stop for a second. Someone else named becca posted about her zits due to to heat and pregnancy and I had to read it again and again to make sure that wasnt you and it was your way of announcing it!

Good luck with the move- call me sometime would ya?!

Laura said...

Wow that bed is inceridible! Soo jealous that you get a new house and can still aford new furniture! So unfair! Thats so great for you, I am so excited!

carey said...

Good luck with your move, Rebecca. I know how stressful it can be. I'm sorry, saying goodbye to your sis. must be so hard! Thank goodness for cars and Southwest airlines...

Love the look of your new blog - - I'll have to figure something out for mine..it's a little bland.

donna said...

Wow i am so happy for you. It is so great that you and your family can have a fresh new start.
Look out Utah. Becca is coming!!! Remember to give us your new address. I have something to mail to you :) Drive safe. Big hugs Donna

Andrea said...

Oh I'm so excited for you! You'll definitely need to get in touch with someone to let us all know that you made it to the new homestead safe and sound. Good luck! I'm so excited for you! I know, lol, I said that already!

Nettie! said...

Good luck with everything! What an exciting time! The new experiences will outway the sadness of leaving! And, I'm sure you'll be able to go back and visit from time to time...

Nettie! said...

Oh, and I don't have your e-mail (I would love to, if you have time send it to me at: adollsmom@hotmail.com.)

My blog website is: www.hansenshallmarks.blogspot.com