Jul 19, 2007

Call back the search party!!!!

Sorry it has been a few days! I have been busy with sooo much packing and other last minute" gotta get done" stuff!

First off a little something to tempt you all with! I just ordered my guest bedroom bedding! I am so excited! I just have to show you guys in hopes that I'll soon have some guests to enjoy it!

I found it on line at Pottery Barn last night and told myself to sleep on it before I made my mind up! Well , apparently my mind was all made up and that was all it took to keep me up all night thinking about it! So first thing this morning I ordered it! I spent more then I wanted to on a guest room set it was just to great to pass up and then kicker is I still need to get sheets and pillows and a accent pillow and a dust ruffle! oops!



I just had to get it! The bed I picked out for the room totally demands beautiful bedding! I really feel like this room is going to be my little sanctuary! I am planning on making it my Heritage room and displaying all my old black and white family photos and having an heirloom quilt on display as well. I am an old soul deep down so I really feel connected to this room already! Cross your fingers that it will look as good in reality as it does in my mind!

Our phones are out! If any one else has Sun Rocket internet phone you're in the same boat as we are! The company just up and quit! Sucks!!!!! The phone company can't get out here to set up a new line until the 27th and then we leave like 4 days latter, no thanks! Oh well! It doesn't really bother me! But a huge apology for those of you trying to reach me! Sorry Michelle I would have loved talking to you!

WE close on our home on Monday! WE have to go sign s ton of paperwork today and over night it to UT! Mondays the big day and we are officially home owners! This week is flying by and I love that!

I have been packing and shopping and collecting all these fun things for the house! I found all these great storage things for my craft room and I have been hitting up antique stores looking for treasures. Man I love to shop!I swear I spend so much time on line at night looking on line! I just love decorating!

15 comments:

Amber H. said...

Sounds like you have been pretty dang busy! First, love the bedding, now I can't wait to see the bed you are putting it on! If we ever get up your way, we might have to stop in and stay for a night or two! I have to say that I think it's so fun that we both love decorating so much. Who ever knew?? I can't wait to see pics of your house once you are done. You'll have to be sure and post them!

donna said...

Wow I love the bedding for your GUEST bedroom. I will love sleeping in it. heeheehee Good thing you order it from PB early. My parents are getting here this Saturday. I still don’t have their bed. I call, to see how long it is going to take to get here.10 more days. My parents will be gone my then . Oh well, that is life.

Your Heritage room sounds so nice. I am so excited to see pictures of it.
Have a great day and fun packing. :) let me know when you have a your phone.

sarah ann said...

Woo hoo! I bet you are soo super excited! I love that bedding! So adorable! You have great taste! The heritage photos will be soo cute! Good luck! Love ya girl!

Andrea said...

That bedding is so cute! I love it. I can't wait to see what you do with your new house. You will make it fab I'm sure. Glad time seems to be flying for you!

michelle said...

I LOVE the bedding!!!!!! I can't wait to come see your new home. I am thinking we will be in Utah in a few weeks. Then again in Sept., and Oct. Geeezzz, I told you I liked Midway! We for sure are going to have to do some fun things! Miss you my friend!

Julie said...

AWWW! I'm gonna miss you so much. We're coming to town mid August, but you'll already be a Utonian (?) I tried to call you today and I thought it was MY phone that was messed up. I'm glad there's another way to get the scoop :)

Julie said...

I meant to ask my game show hooked friend if she saw "Don't forget the Lyrics" so we could make fun of the 1st girl on the show :P

AnieCooper said...

Hey Becca! Love the guest bedroom set! I can't believe you leave in a couple weeks :( So, when are we getting together for dinner? The only days next week I can't so far are Tuesday & Thursday. I have a work dinner on Tuesday and i tutor on Thursday...so let me know if any other day works. We HAVE to see you before you leave! xoxox

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

post a pic of the bed you picked! i cant wait til december to see it, i must go to utah before then! are you busy in september? :)

Lupe said...

You sound like you're having a BLAST! Love that bedding too!

ps2

jeremyandleslie said...

Beautiful bedding! Your house is so gorgeous - truely amazing to find such a beautiful home around here that is affordable - let us know how you managed to do it!
Good luck with the rest of your packing and moving!

Megan said...

So beautiful! I love it! Don't feel bad about spending more than you wanted, you find such good deals on everything you buy, I think it's ok to splurge every once and a while!

Melissa E Photography said...

It's so good to hear from you. That bedding is so cute! You know it's got to be good when you lose sleep over it. I could spend hours and hours shopping online too. Your house will look so incredible!

carey said...

Rebecca, you have great taste! I can't wait to see this bedding in your actual guest room - yay!!!

PLEASE call me if you ever come to Vegas - I would love to pick that wonderful designer brain of yours!!!

carey said...

PS - of course I wouldn't want you to call just to help me with my house (lame comment). I would want to do lunch and chat too!!! :) lol...