Jul 11, 2007

A little more about me...

I Love...

Top Ramen
sleeping in
HGTV
Sparkling water
Garage Sales
The internet
Getting my back tickled
Churros
Carmel apples
journaling
reusable shopping bags


Things I hate...

water chest nuts
being late
garbanzo beans
trying on cloths
that huge ball of butter on top of pancakes at restaurants!


Things I need to do more often...

wash my car
go to the library
keep my dresser top clear
cook more gourmet meals
do something for myself
write letters
write more stories
develop my book idea more
wake up extra early
take my kids to the park
read

Things I need to do less...

stay up late
watch less mindless tv
drive through fast food for lunch
put things off
bite my nails

10 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

How fun, I want to make a list for my blog too!
I didnt know you dont like water chestnuts!
And I am a cup-o-noodles fan, top ramen takes too long! :)

donna said...

Fun list.

K girl. I love the huge ball of butter on top of pancakes. SO good! Have a great day my friend :)

michelle said...

What a fun list! I was just going to e-mail you, to see if all was well. I thought I would check your blog to see if you had posted! Glad to see you! :)

AnieCooper said...

Hey :) I love your blogs...they are entertaining ;)

I messaged Laura to see about next week...Wednesday is probably the best day for me. I will let you know what Laura has to say. I can't wait to see you!

xoxoxo

Evie B. said...

You don't know me but I blog-stalk you! :) I'm a good friend of Jenny's sister-in-law Amanda.

Anyways - I love this list idea and wanted to let you know how clever I think you are! Looks as if we'll be nieghbors in Utah...you'll love it here!

AnieCooper said...

Hey...Laura said Wednesday works for her too. Anytime after 4:30 is good for me. I work and can get there by then...wherever there is ;) Let me know time and place!

Mama Bear said...

Amen, girl! Sleeping in is definitely TOP of my list. Unfortunately...it never happens any more. So sad!! Good finds at the yard sales, btw. I need to take you shopping with me!

Anonymous said...

wow, the things we learn about you! :)

Laura said...

I so hate everything you listed as well. Seriously, whats with that big thing of butter!? SICK!!!

Sarah said...

the huge ball of butter cracked!!!!!!!!!!me up!!!!!!