Jul 3, 2007

Crazy Dream!!!

Do any of you watch Flip this house on A&E. I love watching it and That guy Armando, from the San Antonio episodes drives me crazy. He is such a mean guy some times and I think his way of doing things is a little abrasive at times... anyway... Last night I had this crazy dream!!!!

I had a dream that I met him at a book signing party and we hit it off really well. We were then babysitting his son "Mondo Man" and flirting! I kept thinking.." This is crazy! We're both married! Even in my dreams I was a super faithful wife! I woke up and told my husband this morning that I'm so in love with him I won't even cheat on him in my dreams!

So strange because when I watch the show I keep saying what a jerk he seems like! I must be subconsciously attracted to his bad boy complex which I didin't know I liked! Ha Ha! I have the strangest dreams!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Ha! Funny dream lol. I have never watched that show, so I have no idea who you're talking about but it's still cracking me up. lol.

smithfam said...

So funny! My husband and I watch those shows and laugh at him. He is such a psycho! We laugh when in the opening scene he always says "I rolled into town with 5.00 and my last tank of gas"!! Gag! I am glad you stayed faithful to your man in your dreams!, If not, Veronica might come and annoy you to death with her whiney voice. LOL I am Linda, by the way. I saw your blog through.... hhhhmmm I cant remember whose blog?? Hope you dont mind.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny. I don't dream...and if I did, by the sounds of it, I dont think I would want to. lol

donna said...

Ok girl, what a crazy dream you had.

Yes i love watching that show. HAve wonderful day !

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

You are a nut! How funny...

carey said...

HA!!! Now I'll have to watch the show!

OK, how did you get that great title in your blog? I can't figure it out. Mine is so boring...

Lupe said...

You are your funny dreams! Yes, Armondo is real mean, even to his wife!
ps2