Jul 5, 2007

Back to reality

I had the best day yesterday with my family! We went to a 4th of July celebration show at the church, then to the in laws and then watched the fireworks on the beach! How perfect is that! I was so touched all day just thinking about the love I have for this country!I was moved to tears at the show when they presented the flag and had representatives from all branches of the military. I just wanted to hug all of them and thank them.

Today I am playing catch up on all my house work. it's so hard keeping on top of it when half my house is in boxes and it looks like a storage unit. Even when it's clean it doesn't look clean or organized. It drives me a little insane! I already did a number on my kitchen and now I'll move onto my room and see how far the momentum takes me! I feel really motivated today! That's a plus!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Ah! I know what you mean about the boxes and feeling messy! Jason got so annoyed with me while we were packing, because I kept saying..."I just need to clean" or "Just let me organize and then I will pack" It's so hard to have your house disorganized, even if it is for a good reason!!! Good luck today!

donna said...

It is hard to keep a clean house,when everyroom is full of boxes.
Fireworks on the beach! Yes that is PERFECT :)

Sarah said...

GOOD LUCK! with keeping yout house clean. it's sucha pain while you are packing. just think of how it is going to be to clean your new huge house!!! lol.

Andrea said...

Glad you had a good holiday! I hate clutter and so I know how you must be feeling...Soon enough you'll be in your nice new house, free of boxes and organized perfectly.

Nettie! said...

Wow, it's been crazy lately and I haven't been here in awhile but I'm so excited you're moving to UT! We'll have to get together sometime!!

BTW, you can tell Katie I send my best too!!

Will you do me a favor and e-mail me your e-mail. I have an old one that returns everything back to me.
My e-mail is: adollsmom@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

wow, what a day you had. We didn't have anything that grand around here. And the topper...fireworks on the beach...that is so awesome!!!

michelle said...

It sounds like you are making major progress with the packing!!!! YEA! for finding some darling things to put into your new home!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was also moved at the fireworks show. We are so lucky to live in this country and have all the wonderful things we take for granted. Good luck packing. I hope you're able to keep that momentum.