Jan 31, 2008

Shabby Apple kids line...

I just had to share!!My good friend Alisa form home has accomplish quite an amazing dream!She and her sister have launched an Amazing Children's cloths line and it is being sold on this web site!

http://www.shabbyapple.com/c-15-shabby-baby.aspx

Check out how amazing they are! It is so LEGIT!!!! The quality and fabrics are to die for!!!! I am in love with this one...
Is that not the cutest thing ever! I just had to help her spread the word!!! Please drop in and see all their amazing creation!

Congratulations you two on this Dream come true! I know all the hard work and time you have put into it will be well wort it!!!!

7 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love that dress! so cute! shabby apple? i think i was invited to a show of theirs not too long ago- but it was here in phoenix, so maybe its not the same? hmmm, I am going to call my friend and see if it was that company or not. thanks for sharing the info. maybe leah will get a cute easter dress from them!

Andrea said...

That dress is too cute.

donna said...

Wow that dress is way cute!!!!!!

Suman Family said...

ok - on the topic of cute stuff...
i got an email today that elsa belle (in Gardner's Village) is closing and there are good sales. i remember back in the day you or jenny posted about going there. it's such a cute little shop - that's where i got ava's crib. anyways, passing along the info.

Alisa said...

Thanks for the post! Aren't you coming down here sometime soon? It will be a reunion!

Emily said...

I am in love with that dress!! Why can't they have boy clothes?? :(

Mahana said...

ooh. you know I love clothes and I was way excited to see they had clothes for women--especially since they don't have boy clothes. I think I'm going to have to snag their 24K dress! Thanks for the info!!