Jan 11, 2008

What's better then 75% off?

90% off of course!!!Yep that's right!!!! My lucky guardian angle must had prompted me to go to Tai Pan on yesterday for a reason because while I was there getting a price adjustment from my last visit they announced that all remaining Christmas stuff was 90% off!!! there was still tons of great stuff so I loaded up yet another cart of items and headed to the check out. This time I only spent $30 but got more stuff that looks great out for decor all year round then just for Christmas! Small topiaries and other fun stuff that i now have up year round! IT was a good shopping day!

It's been such a crazy week I forgot to mention that last Friday I got together with one of my favorite childhood friends and her family! It in itself was a crazy day! I ran to the store before she was to arive and locked myself out. I was so mad! she was excited to see my house and of course I was excited to show her! I ended up sitting in the car for an hour waiting for her to show up before we headed to lunch! It was still a great visit with Courtney and Coltan. I just love those guys! She also saved me and gave me a spare diaper! Yep!!!! another joy of being locked out!

So the rest of that day we just wasted time while we waited till 7 before Mike came home!That takes me to the next fun thing! WE ended up at the movies seeing Enchanted!!!!My new favorite Disney movie!!!How cute was that! The music was great and I just adored it! The girls were entertained too!!! I can't wait to see ti again!

Well today I have to get to the post office to get to gifts off! I hate going to the post office! But I am excited to get the packages off to my sister and my friend Shireen! I really need to resolve to get Birthday gifts off early! What a horrible sister I am. I'll blame this one on the cold!

Thanks for the call Donna! I just love talking to you! I have my fingers crossed that we''ll be able to meet up in AZ! How fun would that be!!!

Have a great weekend ladies!

11 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i dont like you...

Jillyboo said...

I am envious of your great finds! I need new Christmas decorations so bad... I wish they had one of those stores out here.
Congrats... but its not fair.

Andrea said...

Sweet deal on your tai pan treasures! Glad you were able to catch up with an old friend.

michelle said...

Good job!!!! I wish I was in town, to score at Tai Pan too! It sounds like you had fun with your friend. I LOVE Enchanted! Such a darling movie!

carey said...

Are you serious??? You have all the luck, Rebecca! I swear! Post pics! Post pics!!!

Christina said...

dang -we dont have that store here!! i cruised thru stein mart..they were having a BIG TIME sale..i got a 90 dollar dress for 12 dollars!! HELLO! AND it was a size 4--i at that point didnt care WHAT price it was --a size 4 HELLO!!!

Brandi said...

locked out? I hate that. Awesome finds. I love after holiday sales!

Jess Perry said...

Hey miss...I am back. Why didn't you give me a call to go shop with you? Let's please get together soon. Give me a call! ASAP!!

Megan said...

I think I need to come live by you so you can take me shopping, I don't know ANYONE who finds more deals than you!!!

Morph This said...

I'll tell you whats better, a new post.

donna said...

It was fun taking to you too :)