Jan 3, 2008

Don't hate me too much Steph!!!!

Look what I scored at the Tai Pan Trading 75% off sale!!!! It was like nothing I had ever seen before! Usually by the time it's marked down that low endless groves of middle aged woman would have turned the aisles of any store into looking like the after math of LA Riot! I was half expecting to only find ceramic Santa Clauses and Funky Stockings.'Twas not the case!

I so had my pick of all the best that Tai Pan had to offer! I loaded my cart to my hearts desire and then like any level headed woman would do, edit half of what my heart desired and left with only having spent a reasonable $60! Pretty amazing if I don't say so myself! I can hardly wait to see how it all looks next year!

While in town I took my family to this Utah hot spot and YES!!!It was a huge hit! Limited space on airplane made for sadness and want!!! That's why I tell all my visitors to either bring an empty duffel bag or rent a UHAUL!


Look What I Did... FINALY!!!! ( The evolution of the "HUB"!)

Remember my "HUB" in Huntington. My go to organization head quarters with all my lists , Goals and important dates! Well It got a face lift! Thanks to some handy dandy Vinly and a little paint and some magnet board making know how from Boo I was able to make a "HUB" worth bragging about! Many of you know I am a list whore and I just love to organize...even if it doesn't look that way half the time! HEHEHE!!!!

I love my magnets that keep my lists organized and pretty! I can update, cross off and add to when ever I need! And staying true to form, I only use 100% recyclable paper and the back sides to junk mail and scrap paper! Rock on mother earth!!!!


I even made a place for new behavior cards! We'll see how well those work! So far so good!!! I will be making more sets of magnets for resale so if you have a color and other phrases in mind, I am open to custom ordering!


Smells like a Pine Forest!!!

And for good reason!!!Thanks to a wonderful Mother in Law who paid for a Cleaning lady to come after the Christmas crowd, I am basking in the smell of Pine Sol while the sound of someone else scrubbing fills my ears! Ahh! This is something I could get used to... well we'll see when it's all said and done!

What's up with that "cleaning before the cleaning lady comes!!!"I swear I spent 3 hours cleaning before she actually showed up! That makes me sound like a slob but I was simply putting away toys, cloths, doing laundry and dishes. It's almost more work getting ready for her to come! And I'll be honest...She was an hour late and now she's creeping in on my " get ready for BUNCO time!"

...oh MAJOR CLEANING LADY UPDATE!!!!!

Cindy, the cleaning lady just came in here all wide eyed like she just saw Dead Elvis! She told me she needed to show me something in my bathroom! OOPS!!!


That can't be good!!! Hummm....Should I figure a shattered shower into her tip!!!!! YIKES!!! Poor thing was so scared to tell me! The first thing she said was "I'll pay for it!" DANG Right!!!!
Honestly I feel bad for her! But what can you do!

YISHK!!! 40 mins into her clean and this! Like I said... we'll see how I feel at the end of this before I call her or any other cleaning lady back!



4 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

First off, is that broken glass on your shower and did your cleaning lady do it?! Update on that one please!!! I am so glad you got someone to come over for you- cleaning after company is the pits! Every room needs a deep clean!

So I covet your magnet board and am making plans for my very own- thanks for the idea, and I love your behavior chart- we use the same method in preschool!

And lastly... WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! I am seriously so sad I couldnt be there for that Tai Pan Sale! I see you got my star plates- I still dont know where to put mine, but I love em!

And I wanted some of their silver ornaments SOOOOOOOO Bad- next year I am doing an all silver tree and I wanted their pretty bulbs and crystaly things but again, no room on the plane! Boo Hoo, I am going to be crying about this for a long time...

Thanks for this post, do you want us all to hate you? :)

Morph This said...

All the sudden I really miss you...

Will you make me some of those magnets?

Love you

Shannan said...

What the FA??

Sarah said...

You got some great stuff! Usually there sin't much left after Christmas.

A Cleaning lady!!!!!! That sounds divine right now! and what's up with the shower door?