Jan 7, 2008

For real...

Why not! Aren't we just the family that just can't catch a break!!! Yep! We're all sick again! Even Mike has a cold! I swear we are all going to survive the Bird Flu when it hits!!! They say all the healthy people with strong immune systems will be the first to kick the bucket! Woo Hoo!!!There's the silver lining they talk about!

We got hit with colds on Friday night starting with Blue while we were out to dinner with friends! We ate at a local Ethiopian restaurant that was beyond grub! On the way home Blue just kept saying " I want to go to bed!" You know it's bad when they ask to go to bed early!

I barely made it to church only because I had to teach. Sunday was a day of crash and burn over here! I was barely able to sit and work on a puzzle! At least the girls seem to be on teh upside and were happily playing together while we vegged on the couch

OH MY!!!!! Did any of you catch American Gladiators on last night!!!! Holy Awesome that show was great! This is coming from a huge fan of the original show! I remember my brother and I used to set up courses in the back yard and pretend we were on the show! It was a riot to watch last night! That Wolf guy was so freaky looking! I get a kick out of the contestants and the commentary!

Well... There is no rest for the weary! I have tons to do today and it all has to be done! I HAVE to run to the post office and get a few people lines up to get over here to estimate the shower repair. Thankfully the Cleaning lady has been totally wonderful about it all and is letting us do whatever we feel most comfortable doing in regards to fixing it! I'm still super paranoid that it's about to crash down on us at any moment so the sooner it's fixed the better.

13 comments:

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

So sorry about your family being sick again!!!!!


Drink some OJ!!!! That is what my mother always tells me to do.:)

Ok to answer your question, Yes, Ryan and i have a date night every-week. When we got married 14 years-ago, we made a promise that we would have a date night every week. If it was a walk in the park or going to Costco, we had a night for us. I so look forward to those date nights.
So tell any couple to have a date night. It does wonders for a marriage:)!
Oh i will call you this week. Let me know what is a good day for you.

donna said...

Opps!!! " I would tell any couple"

donna said...

ps!' I will call u thursday.
That will give you a few days to get better.

michelle said...

I am sorry your not feeling well at your home. There does seem to be so much going around right now. Stay warm, drink lot's of fuilds, and do try to rest! Hugs

Megan said...

Can't believe the cleaning lady saga!!! What a run of bad luck for her AND you! My best friend worked for a cleaning service for a while she broke someones wedding goblets!!! I felt so bad for her!

Sorry you guys got sick again, that sucks!

We saw american gladiators last night too! Jason had been anticipating it for a while! It was like getting a glimps at 10 year old Jason last night!!!

Matt said...

Didn't you just love Gladiators?! We loved it! Sorry you're ill hope you feel better soon.

Shannan said...

loved the AG but I could've killed the Marine Mom do you think she could have said it a few million more times! It as like this one time I was watching Fear Factor and some girl said "I'm a Mexican not a Mexican't" I could've killed her too!

Benson Fam said...

It's all that soft California living- it's wimped you out! That's how we feel here in Georgia, since we haven't lived through a cold winter in YEARS we are sick all the freakin time!! If you find something that works PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Good luck with your shower, I love to hear about your adventures.

Christina said...

okay why does an ethiopian restaraunt sound so oxy moron to me!??! arent they all starving in ethiopia?? would do they feed??? weird!!!

bummer you are ALL SICK again! whats up with that??

im anxious for my "bows"..give me the pay pal info or i'll just write a check off to ya..

jeremyandleslie said...

So sorry you're all sick! That was our year last year - seriously every other week! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Andrea said...

Hope you guys get recovered quick! I'm glad that cleaning lady is being cool about it. I went to sleep but Jeremy watched AG and told me how good it was. I'll have to try to catch it next time!

E Winzeler said...

I thought ethiopians had like no food...maybe that's the problem, you ate at one of their restaurants! J/K Hope you guys get feeling better! Is your shower fixed yet?