Jan 7, 2008

Join the cool croud!
















So for years now I have been raving about the KRAFT Food & Family magazine!!!! If you were either held back in kindergarten or and have yet to catch onto the wisdom I so freely share... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!! Snap out if it and join in on all the fun already!!!!!!

I kid you not! I can cook nearly every single recipe in this FREE Magazine! It comes with colored photos for all us visual learners and who knows when the scratch and sniff editions will hit the press! I just got my first copy sent here to my new address so of course I am over the moon with culinary joy! I have already planned my weeks worth of meals and have so many on reserve for next week! Boo Ya!!!!

Here's the link to sign up for your very own copy to be sent right to you!

http://tiny.cc/UgkL8

Also don't forget to bookmark the Kraft web site! I so am all over typing in a dish and getting endless recipes!!! That's where I usually get my "What's for dinner" recipes I share with all of you!( I know I have been terrible!!!!!! I'm off to update it now!!!)

Ok ladies! It's a new year! Why not set some new goals!
Meal Plan!!!
Try something new!
Impress your family!
Eat healthy!
Mix it up a little!
And say goodbye to cereal for dinner! ( Even thought I really love a bowl of LIFE once in a while!)

Eat up!

15 comments:

Mahana said...

sweet! You know I LOVE new recipes. I just signed up. Thank you thank you. You are ever so wise!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I too love kraft magazine and also have made several of the recipes they send in emails! I usually have most of the ingredients on hand too, so it makes it nice as a go to site when its dinner time and I have nothing planned. I just made a yummy lemon chicken stir fry from that magazine on Sunday- mmmmmm, i still have left overs! Rob wasnt a fan of all the veggies, but me and the kids were in heaven!

Jamie C. said...

Somewhere along the way I got signed up for this magazine and I love it! I try many of the recipes, but one that I love more than anything is the OREO and fudge ice cream cake! Seriously, if you haven't tried it, it is DIVINE! and feeds an army. We like to substitute mint oreo's and mint ice cream bars sometimes too and that is heavenly! Really, it is the best and so easy!
So sorry you are sick again! Man, your poor babies!

michelle said...

I am siging up right now. I do visit their site, but never have received the magazine! Thanks for the motivation!!! I really do need it! :)

jeremyandleslie said...

I love that magazine! I think I need to sign up again though - I never received the winter issue! So sad! Such a great magazine!

Megan said...

I love Kraft magazine, all the recipes are so easy, and I like them, unfortunately Jason doesn't like most of them, so I am being forced to go on a Kraft food break, boo hoo!

Laura said...

Thanks Rebecca! I'm always looking for new recipes. I think I can cook about a million things with soup...

donna said...

I also love kraft magazine.
I get lots of my recipe from the web-site :)

Blackner Family said...

I am so excited! Thanks for the link, I just signed up!! Can't wait to get my first magazine! I love that it has the pictures!!

Christina said...

its about FREAKING TIME woman!! ive been WAITING for my meals to be posted so i know what im feeding the crew over here--GEESH!!

oh that magazine is FREE?!?! im all about that!!! whoo hoo--

thanks for this week's recipes-i can FINALLY NOW go shopping---

carey said...

I love this mag! I forget how cool it is, especially when I'm needing new recipes - thanks for the reminder. ;)

Sarah said...

I love Kraft food and family!!!!! One of my favorite magazines. Everything is so good in it!

Brandi said...

awesome!!! thanks for the link!!!

The Dunns said...

Yum! Your making me hungry. Hopefully my magazine is one its way.

Rusti said...

I love this mag. I've been using it for years. So great for simple, inexpensive recipes.