Sep 25, 2007

Tag I'm it!!! This ones good!!!

What I was doing 10 Years ago....

hmmm...I was 18 just starting my first year of college at Ricks! I was probably on the phone with Mike who was at BYU! I was loving college life, my roommates and being on my own. At this point I was still doing good in school...It was my second year I let my grades go down the toilet!!

What I was doing 5 years ago.....

I was living the fun newlywed life in our basement apartment in Provo only paying $330 a month can you believe it!!I was working at UCCU as a loan officer and Mike and I didn't have a tv which everyone things is so funny! We loved not having a tv!!!! WE spent do much more quality time together and I read and watched documentaries and biography's I would check out at the library. we did have a tv/vcr but it didn't get regular reception.

Our typical date nights would include working at the temple then going to dinner at Jacintos and going to the cheap movies!!! Ahhh!!!Those were the days!



What I was doing 1 year ago.......

Last year today I was making Macy here 3rd Birthday Castle cake! It was her birthday and we had a party with friends and neighbors!!!! We were living in Huntington beach loving our lives!


What I was doing yesterday.....
If you read my blog you know what I was doing yesterday... let's not relive that day can we?


5 places I'd rather be....

I don't think I'd rather be anywhere right now!


5 treats/snacks I love............

rice crispy treats!
donuts
jamba juice
Taco time Cherry Empanada
key lime pie

What I would do with 100 million dollars...
Save... probably finish decorating my house and save some more...But man would it be nice to just go shopping and not feel it for once!

5 favorite TV shows

Little House on the Prairie ... Don't laugh but I just love this show and tape it.
Office...Pam and Jim are bound to get together! If not I'm out!!!
Grays
Bachlore... yes new session!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Americas Next top Model!


5 people to tag....
I tag anyone that listed on my links! HaHa you are all victims of my madness!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute to read about this! Maybe I'll do it later tonight.

Blackner Family said...

So much fun learning new things about others!! It's the year of Jim and Pam I can feel it!!! This is my first year not watching the bachelor from the first night. I've decided to start mid way...I know stupid but the first couple of weeks drag out!! But my number 1 favorite is Grey's!! Love it!!

Jess Perry said...

I like to read these tag things that people do because you get to learn random things about people. It was fun to learn this stuff about you!! I love the bachelor too, but I have to agree with Mikelle...Grey's is the greatest!

Christina said...

hey that was cute!

oh man i JUST read yesterday's post-holy crap!! nitemare!! i feel TONSSS better now!!! hahah..i had that EXACT thing happen to me today-whats up with the universe!?!?! i was doing mommy stuff to walk upstairs and see money splashed across the WALL and CUPBOARDS!!!! i still have the crayon HUGE portrait of anna's "house" on the CARPET--only cuz i wanted to take a photo..THANKFULLY they marker came right off-god bless washables right! the crayon..crud thats another story..im so screwed!

AnieCooper said...

I love reading these things :) I will do one on mine, but not tonight I was at work for 13 hours today...gotta love back to school night! Miss ya girly!

michelle said...

So fun reading this! I just saw your pictures from the other day. It looks like you have an artist on your hands! :) Hang in there girlfriend!

Allen Family said...

Hi! I to am one of those "blog stalkers" from MormonChic. I love checking out your blog--very cute and fun!

I actually was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering a question for me. My husband and I are looking into moving to Utah from California (either Provo, Salt Lake or surronding areas). It sounds like from a few of your posts that you love where you moved (the area, people, ward etc.). I was wondering if you could tell me what city you moved to, how the schools are, are there many young couples...all that good stuff. I would really appreciate it! I'm a little nervous about moving so I guess I'm trying to get all my questions answered so I know if we are making the right decision or not.

Thanks so much--Katie

Jamie C. said...

I hope that having he best roommates ever your second year at RICKS didn't contribute to your falling grades! :) Man, did we have fun or what? THis was a fun post!
I just saw your creative little girls post! Man, that must have been a fun day! I'm sure now that Macy is 4 your life will be picture perfect with no more misbehaving! :) Let me know how that turns out.

Matt said...

I just read yesterdays post. You poor woman! Your time tables were fun to read and who didn't love little house on the prairie?!