Sep 19, 2007

It's freakin' FALL Baby!!!!!

So this is for sure my favorite time of year! Halloween is my favorite holiday! Call me crazy but I love it more then any holiday! I just can't get enough of it. I love the change in the weather, the colors, the smells and the kidlets all dressed up!!!

Isn't it funny that I have my fall decor up already and really no furniture! Ha ha ha!!!! I couldn't resist! I can not wait 'till the after fall sales when I'll load up on decor!!! Now that I have room to store all my " Crap" , like Mike likes to call it, I ain't holding back!!!!

Here's a little fall preview...








I also had my piano moved into my living room!!!I am loving it in there and I can't wait to get it all decorated.



That a wreath I have hanging on it just in case you can't tell. But I love how it pulls the red out of the carpet like I wanted.

Just above the piano on that wall is a ledge that I finally got put together. The first picture is the view from the piano room. The next picture is the view from the family room. Can you see my favorite vintage CA license plate we found on ebay!!!! There is a lot of meaningful treasure up there. I have my grandmothers little green chair that was hers as a little girl, some antiques from my husbands grandfathers shop and a set of leather books Mikes grandfather sent me on WWII. And an American flag because I just stinkin love this country!




I'll change that up a bit over the year adding more holiday garb and maybe editing it but for now I at least feel like it's a little much needed progress!!!

13 comments:

Andrea said...

Love, love, love Fall time too! I get so excited for it. I love the way the red in the carpet pops with that piano in there. You have some sweet skillz woman.

AnieCooper said...

I love Fall too!!! You are too cute :) Already decorating...it just got cooler today! I can't wait to see all your pics throughout this time of year. Since I am sure it is much prettier during fall there :) It always looks like summer here hehe :) Miss you!

Christina said...

SO FUN to see photo's with YOUR stuff in it!! need more!!

oh that red piano REALLY does pull out the red in the carpet!!

wow you do have a lot of halloween crap-just kidding! i cant handle too many decorations..so im pretty limited-im sure that makes my jon pretty happy!!

Sarah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new ledge!!! you have such a nack for decorating. The piano looks awesome in that room.

michelle said...

The piano looks darling in that room! I am loving all of the fall decor!

Megan said...

oh, i just love you halloween decorations! you sound like my mom, it is by far her fav. holiday! your piano looks stunning on that carpet! what a good eye for decorating you have!

donna said...

I love it all. I have been looking for a trick or treat sign like that.
Way cool :)

Brandi said...

love the fall decorations!!! they are awesome.

Jess Perry said...

I love the fall time and you have inspired me to go out and buy decorations for the fall!! Now, just where to start...we will see how the shopping goes tomorrow!!

Laura said...

This is my favorite time of year as well! LOVIN IT!!!
I LOVE your style and your furniture! Gorgeous!

carey said...

Your decor is awesome, Rebecca! Fall is my favorite time for decorations, food, smells, etc. I'm so ready!

The red piano rocks!

Amber H. said...

Ohhhh, you just made me SO homesick for Utah! I miss the fall! We have no fall here, it's just 100 degrees one day, and then freezing cold the next. Right now we are still in the 100 degree days! The nights, however, are beautiful so I guess I shouldn't complain! I can't wait to get into our own house so I can start decorating with all of my seasonal stuff again! I'm jealous! They all look great though :o)

The Dunns said...

It's so good to see some of my old Halloween decor being used by someone who know how to decorate. So cute! I love the red piano.