Sep 24, 2007

AHHHHH!!!

If you see a post tomorrow with my hair pulled out you will understand why! They say pictures speak louder then words but in this case they may not becasue all I want to do is YELLLLL!!!! Here is what I have been dealing with all day...



Started this morning with me finding this in my bathroom along with my shower being graffitied! I was CLEANING my girls closet at the time!!!!

Then I found this lovely display if creativity!




Lovely huh? I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of the carpet that was also trying to fight plack and gingivitis! Let's just say I was fuming at this point! At least my bathroom won't have cavity's! Oh and please note I was making beds at this point!

Then less then an hour later while I am still cleaning I find my girls eating and mashing my crafting chalks on the carpet in the living room. I had no patients left at this point so the camera stayed put!

And this was what happened last week when Blue found a marker buried in the garbage...



That's what it looked like AFTER I cleaned it off! Fun Huh!

Did you all notice I was anxiously engaged in the good of my home while all this was happening!! Each time I came across one of these disasters I was in the middle of cleaning. AHHHH!!!How on earth am I going to make it through these years!!!! How and why do I clean! This is such a joke!!!!!!

Oh and to add insult to injury I still had to take the girls with me grocery shopping! Now doesn't that sound like a walk in the park! Just what I needed to finish an oh so lovely day already!!!!

So here I sit post child tornadoes, post grocery store nightmare and now we're off to dance! Will this day ever end!!!!!


Side note...

Thanks all you blog stalkers for coming out of the closet! I love having fun visitors like you! I apologize to some of you for not visiting you in return... Those of you I have known about and tried to jump on your blogs, I have found that they are private or I can't see them so sorry! Also feel free to comment whenever! Sadly you are sometimes my only Adult Conversation each day!!!!

For those of you wondering MC or mormonchic is a site that I frequent that has a message board! That's where I met many of my amazing blogging friends. It's a site that has wonderful tips on FHE, family, budgeting, crafts, and anything else that puts a smile on my face! Just so you know!!!!

And isn't it crazy how long I've known some of you!!!!! Totally cool!!!!

17 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

So when I come visit you, will I need to bring toothpaste or can I use the stuff in your carpet? :)

Oh Becks, I so love your blog- it always puts a smile on my face! Gotta love my neices!

I have been wanting to call you all day but my cell phone is in the car with your number on it (I am lame, I havent memorized it yet, and it is so easy, I know.) But getting my cell would require going downstairs, finding my purse, finding my keys in my purse and then going all the way to the garage... I havent even brush my teeth yet and I am only feet from the bathroom, so the likelihood of me calling you is not good!
Call me sometime... when youre done cleaning your house, which at this rate may not ever happen!

AnieCooper said...

All I have to say is man do you have patience! I think I would have lost it! My students were driving me crazy today, but I think it is just because i am tired. So...did you finish cleaning ;)

Mama Bear said...

SO SORRY!!!!!!! At least you know tomorrow will be a better day! :)

carey said...

Oh no! Is this the same little princess who drew on your boots?!

Laura said...

Wow, this post has me laughing outloud! Your girls are too cute, I love BLue..she reminds me so much of my little guy! How ironic she was doing this while you were cleaning, LOL. Oh, yes of course you can link me. I linked you without asking a long time ago, haha;)

Amy said...

Oh my ... you really do have some amazing little artists just waiting to bust out of their bubble! Just take some pictures, do an amazing scrapbook page to document their wonderful creativity. Then tie them up to the door of the room where you're at when you're cleaning. :D I'm still giggling!

Melissa E Photography said...

Oh, NO Becca! I think I would have started bawling after your last adventure. On your new walls, carpet and toilet seat. AAAH!!

kristin said...

i am glad you have pictures so that someday you can look back and really laugh about it. It's so frustrating right now though, I bet.

Andrea said...

You poor thing. I DO NOT have the patience for that type of thing. Something like that happened one time, it involved toll paints and Tyson as a 3 year old and Ryan was 1...I think I got my point across as it's never happened again! I hope you survive!

donna said...

Oh i am so sorry!!!!
I had days like that when my kids were little. OH heck i still have days like that and I have a 11, 9 and a 5 year old!!!!!

Big hug girl :)

Amber H. said...

Oh my! So this post of yours is the reason we keep our bathroom doors locked at all times! I totally feel the same way about my kids...whenever I try to clean while they are awake they end up making things a mess somewhere else. Kind of reminds me of the time when I was upstairs getting ready for the day and came downstairs to find both of my twins smashing eggs all over the living room carpet and themselves. Needless to say now we keep a lock on the refrigerator too! Now I wait until nap time or after they are in bed at night to get anything done. I guess if you are trying to make their beds and clean out their closets that doesn't help much! I hope you got everything cleaned up ok...thank goodness for Magic Eraser eh? In the old days you would have had to re-paint the walls and just lived with your toilet seat all blue!

n8'swife said...

I missed your last post, but i'm from MC as well. I just have to say WOW! I don't think I would have had the patience to take pictures. My kiddos would have been tied down somewhere!!!

Megan said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Thanks for letting me know how much I have to look forward too! I can't wait!!! :)

jeremyandleslie said...

You mean to tell me my adorable sweet perfect daughter is going to grow up to terrorize my house?????? Say it ain't so! I'm so sorry Becca. I would be upset, especially if I were cleaning when they did it. I hope you can get everything out.
Hope you have a better week!

Brooke Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Bennett said...

Wow. That is one crazy day! I would've been on the phone with DH telling him to get home so I could leave! You have a lot more patience than me! We did keep bathroom doors locked for a while and we now have a lock on the fridge. Good luck!

Brooke (MC)

Julie said...

I know how you feel. That's all I can say. You are a great mom.
(and I can't believe you took pictures, I would've thrown the camera against the wall)