Sep 4, 2007

Furniture... it's finally happening!

Well we did!!We made our first furniture purchase for the house! I know it's been a month but we finally found some stuff we both liked and was a good deal!

Her is the girls bed.It's a trundel which I didn't want but am ok with the idea...



Dinning room Chairs... yes we will finally all be able to sit down together!!!



And either our entry table or a table for the kitchen... need to see where it looks best!


On top of all that... if that wasn't enough!!!, Mike finally found his dream big screen and placed that order too! Now we really need to get the basement furnished!!!! So all in all it was a VERY successful furniture weekend! We still need tons more so it feels like it never ends!

Last Thursday evening Robert's Craft store was having a crazy sale! basically 50% off your entire purchase. Talk about a frenzy! Women were going crazy in that store. Besides all the great things I bought, I ran into an old friend from Ricks and her family! I haven't seen Renay since her wedding more then 7 years ago! I just loved that we ran into each other like that!I think about her often and hope we can stay in touch!See you can find a lot more then scrapbook supplies and fake flowers at Robert's!!!

13 comments:

Matt said...

The furniture is gorgeous. I would love to start over and have a clean palate to work with, you lucky girl!

Andrea said...

Cute stuff, can't wait to see some pics of it in your house! I will post pics of my hair as soon as my computer at home is up and running, we should have it back by Friday!

Morph This said...

It's about time! The most important thing, is there going to be a bed for me next month?

michelle said...

The furniture is beautiful! I am sure your house is looking wonderul!

Laura said...

I also cant wait to see the pics of the furniture "in place" Do you have the girls sharing a room?? I hadnt even thought about a trundle bed- I was thinking that the only option was bunk beds for a shared room. Anyways, congrats too on the TV! My husband was elated when we got ours!!

donna said...

OH love it all. Oh the entry table is so nice and the girls bed is so cute.

I am so looking forward to more pictures of your home girl :)

Christina said...

oh cute stuff! i cant wait to see pics of it in your house!!

roberts craft-too funny that you see everyone you know there- especially during sales events!

Jamie C. said...

What great furniture! I think trundle beds are so cute in little girls rooms! I'm know your home is looking gorgeous! Cute cute pictures of the girlies on your family blog by the way!

carey said...

Cool! Make sure & take pics. of what they look like inside your home - can't wait to see them! :)

Shannan said...

so where do a deal diva like yourself shop for furniture . . . inquiring minds want to know!!!!

Amber H. said...

Yes, I was going to ask where you finally found the stuff you got! Love the bed (It looks a lot like Felicity's except she doesn't have a trundle) and the entry table is very nice! Can't wait to see it put in place :o)

Amber H. said...

Oh, and I love the way you are taking pics of everything for us to follow along with you while you create your house! It's like watching a decorating show in real time....love it!

AnieCooper said...

All the furniture looks great! I am so glad you found something you both like :) So are you still loving your place??? We miss you! Come visit soon hehe! I bet you can't wait till next month to see Jenny & Emmy :)