Dec 1, 2008

I'm BACK!!!!

Let's just say my trip pretty much had a theme.... vomit and explosive diariation! YES that's a real word!

Kids were sick for days and I was the clean up crew! YEAH!!!!!!


FAmily: AWESOME
Celine Dion: Totally a BLAST! Rock on old lady!
Sister and Sister in Laws: Totally made the trip, wish I could have seen more and miss already!
Preggo state: Belly popped about day 2, totally pregnant looking now! ate too much!
Shopping report!: Black Fri. Wal Mart Success story resulting in probably crushing some poor woman's dream of a Kitchen Aid when my sister jacked the last one after SHE told us where it was! I HEART Boopers! MERVENS is officially closed in HB and I fully took advantage of 90%0ff and then an additional 50% off your grand total! BOO-YA!!!


Sooooooo glad to be home! Now I need to un pack. Oh the dreaded un packing!!!! NEVER!!!!!

11 comments:

donna said...

sick kids, Oh YUCKY!!!!!!!
It is always fun to go on trips, But coming back home is the BEST! Have fun unpacking.:)

Angie said...

The only thing worse than cleaning up vomit is cleaning up diariation. You seriously don't have good luck with your vacations. Welcome home!!

kori said...

Nice job on the kitchenaid. I heard about poor Macy's explosion. Hilarious but I feel bad you had to clean it all up!

AnieCooper said...

Sorry to hear the kids were sick! It was sooo great to see you and Jenny. You look so adorable ;) Wish we would have taken a pic how did we forget that one ;)

Glad you had a good trip! Good luck unpacking!

Thanks for Sophia's outfits. They are soo cute!

xoxox

Christina said...

Those are some great deals you found! Sick kids are never fun, especially while traveling. Hope you're doing well getting back in the swing of things!

michelle said...

I'm sorry about the sick kiddos! I am glad that you did have some good times. It sounds like your shopping trips were a success!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i miss you already! i need to come to utah...

tara said...

it's about dang time!! there was no one to make faces at in sacrament meeting and sunday school. i was lonely.

Bryn said...

Awesome Black Friday story! That's my kind of shopping. And probably making someone cry? Priceless!

Blackner Family said...

Bummer about sick kids, jealous of Celine Dion I bet that was awesome!!

Brandi said...

oh wow..it sounds like you had a awesome trip...okay not so much with the sickness and vomiting..but the rest sounds great!