Dec 3, 2008

hummm...

So here's a little conversation I had with my lovely Cricket.

Me: Wow girls!! Look how big the baby's getting! (as I lovingly point to my belly!)
Crick: She is getting bigger!

( I then turn around.)

Cricket: And your back sides getting bigger too !!!



And a little comment from the Blue Bird while she sits behind me in the bath. She likes to wash my back and I hear her start to sing a little ditty that goes a little something like this...

"mama's got the chubs!Mama's got the chubs!Mama's got the chubs!" (as she taps my sides and dances to her adorable rhythm!)


Gee thanks girls! I guess the scale wasn't lying when it said I gained 7 pounds this month!!!! Don't make fun!NO ONE likes to gain 7 lbs. in one month!NO ONE!

So yes!Mama's got the chubs and it's clearly on display on my back side apparently!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, I have a few posts to catch up on! Glad you had a good time in Cali despite having sickies! 90% off plus another 50%? CRAZY! Now, if you do have the "chubs" (which I really can't imagine) remember it's for a good reason...Maybe this baby will be another Blue and be a chubalub:)

Morph This said...

oh my poor sister.. molly is getting you back for calling her bulldog butt, and chubs, and tubs, and all the other overweight sweet names you guys call her..

and not to rub it in, but my scale this month said 1.5 total. as in since the knock up occured. for once in my life i am littler then you.

Momma Fish said...

That would be sad if you really were chubby, but you are small enough you have room to grow and not care.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love those stories! At least you have a reason to be chubby- what is my excuse?!

...and I wasnt blaming my kids sickness on you- we have been bombarded by this bug since we returned home- 3 of my sisters kids have been barfing all week, both days at preschool this week I only had 1/2 of the kids there due to vomiting... it is just nasty!

AnieCooper said...

OK that made me laugh! I will always outweigh you no matter if we're preggers or not ;) So that may help you feel better haha :)

Your girls are so cute!

Ranay said...

Hee Hee! I'm only laughing because I am right there with you. I gained 5 lbs this last month also. Horrible! I never gained in such big increments with my boys - this girl must be an oinker!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I would hardly call what you have the chubs. You are supposed to gain weight...it is the healthiest thing you're doing right now! And I am sure it will all fall off in no time because you are teeny tiny!

Sarah said...

That just makes me laugh!Kids seriously crack me up!

michelle said...

I am sure you are darling! Becca, my whole boddy was chubububa during my pregnancies! I looked like a Volkswagon! hee hee!

Elise said...

Ahhhhh. . . another funny post! I love it! However, I also find it hard to believe that there is any "chubs" on you because I just saw you in HB a few weeks ago and you looked FAB. Still, a very funny story!