Dec 3, 2008

Good Morning!Good Morning!

Ahh!!! The sweet feeling of victory! It's just after 9:30 and I successfully have my hair done, make up on and a spring in my step!!!! What the heck!!! Who knows why but I'll gladly take it!

Kids are still coughing so no break for me with a preschool drop off today! I still have tons to do today so they will be in tow. So if you see me in Sams Club happily grab your pizza pocket sample and wave but keep a good ten feet between us! I'm doing my due dilligance by not contaminating a class full of kids but a store full of strangers is different when I have a laundry list of errands to run. Sorry Salt Lake Valley! I'll have sanitizer on hand! They really aren't that bad but This darn cought sneaks up just when I think they've kicked it!

So yesterday I bit the bullet and finished unpacking and got the Christmas Decorations up. I almost skipped it this year. It just seemed like so much work (a.k.a. too many trips up and down the stairs carring box after box of Christmas crap all by myself while two littel girls rumaged through everyhting as I yelled all night to "stop touching that and put it back!") Way to invite the Holiday Cheer huh! I swear I billowed over Luther Vandros singing "White Christmas" ten times. I was so a grinch and no I don't have a Luther Vandros Christmas CD. It's a Stars come out for Christmas CD I got at Taco Bell Like 12 years ago. Don't judge!

So maybe thats why I'm a little more peppy today! I vowed to not yell today and I woke up to glitter and stars and red and green all aglow in my home! I do love me some Christmas decor!!!

So let us all remember "Tis the season to be Jolly" not cranky pants magoo like I was yesterday!! It's a new day!!!!!

4 comments:

Morph This said...

sweet.. will you come back to cali then for a real trip?

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

dude, i hear ya- i vowed to not yell at my kids today and have been doing fine, but I almost lost it twice in the car with Leah- I decided I am not taking that kid anywhere ever again! she drives me crazy... literally!

tara said...

dude. what is UP this week with the ornery mothers, yelling and cussing. kidding on the cussing front, but not on the ornery/yelling front. it's been a loooooong week already. piss and vinegar.

Elise said...

That post seemed extra funny to me for some reason. I chuckled out loud 4 or 5 times :) I just love the honesty.