Dec 21, 2008

A shout out

I just have to give a shout out to the little song bird who landed in my ward! Mrs. Tara D. herself was a shinning start in our Wards Christmas Meeting. She has a voice like an angel and boy am I grateful I didn't start the meeting off by trying to make her crack up while sitting up with the choir! Yes I tend to do that!

Thanks Tara for sharing your amazing talent!What a beautiful Spirit you helped bring to the afternoon!!!! I knew you were musically awesome but HELLO!!!!!

Maybe some day after I'm done nursing, for fear of public leakage, and if by some miracle I can ever overcome my fear of singing once again, you and I can get together and sing a little ditty! Or maybe I'll just relax in the congregation and just enjoy the sweet sounds of you!!!Yeah that sounds good too!

For real people!!!She was amazing!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ooh, wish I could've been there. Love those Hicken sisters! I've heard all about their vocal stylings, but have yet to hear them for myself. Lucky you!

tara said...

dude. had i known you were going to dedicate a post entirely to MEEE I would have something very very post worthy. like, flash a boob or something.


thanks sister d:)