Dec 7, 2008

As a result...

of the previous post I was inclined to buy me one of these babies!!!



Nice huh!!!!


I am soooo out of shape!!! I do NOTHING!I mean NOTHING When it comes to Exercising! I walked quite a bit last year but then it got cold and I hung up my walking shoes! I bought the stepper to get my heart in shape more then anything! I've had heart palpitations for years and it only went away when I was walking. So call me crazy but I do care about my general health!

I love this little guy!!!So small and compact and it takes up like no space! I'll use it while I watch Baby Story and call it good! It totally gets my heart rate up and I feel the burn like Richard Simmons minus all the be dazzled dolphin shorts! I HEART my new stepper!!! I think I'll name him "STEPhen!"

Thanks BROOKSTONE for my new boyfriend. I plan on stepping all over him!Don't report me!

5 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

aah, I so need to get my bum in gear. This little wonder would be perfect for me!

Momma Fish said...

he looks mean

donna said...

have fun!! Let me know how you like it.

Elise said...

You crack me up :)

Hannah said...

What is that machine? I might have to look into one too...