Feb 12, 2008

Yuck

So I so got tired of looking at that huge nose of mine and those horrible self portraits! I have to post something new!

So great news! I am headed to CA sooner then latter! YEAH!!! I hope to get out there later this month! Thanks to my MIL who insisted on getting down for a visit! I'll have plenty of time to share the Becca love with all who need a little of me! I'll be making it a long trip!

Oh the things I'll do! Sister time, family time, shopping time! Great!Too many places I need to get to to stock up and bring home! Buffalo Exchange and Trader Joe's a must!Fabric Barn a must!!! AMBER let me know if you want me to pick you up some ribbon and ship it to you! I'd be happy to! Cheesecake with Anie for sure!

It will just be great to be warm again and see good friends and see my family!


Mike and I are also trying to plan a trip in June to somewhere fun without the kids. Christina, I should have you looking up stuff in MEXICO for us! Remember, we are cheap but not 2 star!!We still are uncertain where in MEXICO so for all of you who are frequent Boarder crosser give us your best recommendations! We want a beach resort close to the action and not super secluded. We want to be able to go into the city and shop, dance and just explore with some good sites to enjoy. Ahh I can't wait!

9 comments:

Christina said...

oh mexico is fun-& no kids even better!!

paradise point in SD is a great place to stay--

hop on my website & look around if you want www.choosetherighttravel.com

donna said...

Mexico is great place to go :)! I have been there a few time.

OH have fun in sunny CA :)!!!!!!!

Oh you DON' T have a HUG Nose!!!!!!!

Amber H. said...

So you are going to have some fun times it sounds like! I am definitely jealous! I have been wanting to get away....maybe someday! Yes, you are so sweet to think of me! I'd love some ribbon! Anything cute you find, I'd love! Just let me know how much I owe you :o) Josh and I went on a trip to Guimas mexico and San Carlos...they are both next to each other. We went with a group of people after we got married. They had the BEST tacos I've ever had...yum! Good (cheap) shopping and there was a lot of stuff for us to do. We even rode horses on the beach! It was fun :o) It's good because you are far enough down that it's not totally a super tourist type spot. Anyway, let me know if you want more details! Have fun on your trip to California too!

Hoagland Family said...

when are you heading off to CA? I just bought tickets from Southwest(smokin deals right now)Maybe I'll see you there, we leave on the 28th for a week!! Yeah!

Rusti said...

Good for you! I'm happy for you to see your family. And a little jealous about you getting to spend time in the cali sun.

I actually love your bangs by the way. Very cute!

michelle said...

I am so happy for you! I m sure it will feel so good to soak up some sun! You have lot's to look forward too! :)

michelle said...

I am so happy for you! I m sure it will feel so good to soak up some sun! You have lot's to look forward too! :)

Jamie said...

hey becca its jamie anies sister. if you want try www.sidestep.com or www.skyauction.com. thats where we get most of our vacation deals. we got married in cabo san lucas mexico and go there often so if you want to know what hotels are good let me know. my email is jamiemullaney@aol.com. talk to you later. take care.

AnieCooper said...

Hey Becca!!! I AM SO EXCITED you are coming home for a while!!! So you HAVE to let me know when you will be in town for sure. We are definitely doing Cheesecake! I'll get Laura and Jamie and you can meet lil' Nat. You will also have to get Jenny & Emma...are Macy and Molly coming?? OMG can you tell I am excited...I can't wait to see yoU!! I miss you tons!!! Love u!!!