Feb 20, 2008

Surprise Surprise!!!!

So I guess Stephanie won't be going to Wal Mart today like she planned!!! Instead she'll be snuggling a healthy new baby!!! HELLO!!!! Yep!That's right! Steph had her baby 4 weeks early. She delivered her baby just about 2 hours ago!

She said I could make the announcement on my blog but I'll leave the surprise of what she had and all the crazy details up to her to share with all of you once she gets home!!!!

She and her baby are doing great! They will be monitoring "It" to make sure all is well!!!

Yeah for my new Baby friend!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

YEAH!!! new babies!

Andrea said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to hear boy or girl. Glad she's doing well. If she would have held out one more day "it" could have shared a birthday with me! Congrats to Stephanie!

Matt said...

That's great news!

Christina said...

fun fun!!

and ps: it was my OTHER friend rebecca that made the oral comment! sorry for the confusion!

Amy said...

Ooh! Can't wait to hear what "it" is!!

Blackner Family said...

Man I think the only thing better than labor is not going to walmart!! I know how the 4 weeks early goes! Congrats to her!

Emily said...

Wow! 4 weeks early! So glad that everyone is healthy and doing well - that's amazing!

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! i'm so jealous! That is so exciting for her! I can't wait to find out what she had! No more heartburn for her!