Feb 4, 2008

Super Bowl Weekend, Food Poisoning and winning $100

Yep.. That pretty much sums up my Weekend!!! WE had super fun company stay with us for the weekend!My husbands freshman crew from BYU gets together each year for Super Bowl weekend!!!! It is always so great to see them! I love all those boys!

While they went to dinner one night I took my girls out for a little "Girls night out!" of our own! It was then I think the food poisoning seed was planted!!! We came home watched Dora and went to bed only to hours later be woken up by that gross sound of vomiting. Now mind you Blue was sleeping right next to me in my bed! This never results in an easy night! one shower, six more bouts of up chucking and endless clean ups later, morning finally came! Thankfully kids bounce back like champs and she was ready to go in the morning! We called ahead to make sure the Super Bowl hosts were ok with her coming and they were! As much as food Poisoning sucks, at leasts it over with fast!

And YES!!! I was a big winner at this years family Super Bowl Grid game! I won in each of the first 3 quarters!!! Glad that score never changed!!! Sadly I'm sure that money has already been spent!!! i had a few shopping trips last week!!! Oops!

So now it's the after math! i hav eto wash bedding and towels and get back to a routine! I was so impressed with my girls behavior this weekend! They loved all the attention and were entertained by people other then me so it was a blast!!!!

Oh!!! This was my very first Football game i wathced from start to finish!!That was huge for me!

I also made the best dip ever for the party! Talk about an easy recipe...

Sausage dip!

1 lb. Ground Sausage
1 package cream cheese
1 can diced tomato's

Brown sausage and drain, add can of tomato's undrained to skillet. Then add the cream cheese in cubes and cook till completely melted and combined. Serve it hot with tortilla chips!!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Saweet about the $100 bucks. Sorry about the food poisoning but like you said, at least it comes and goes fast!

Morph This said...

I miss you.

donna said...

what a fun weekend you had. Way to go with the being the big winner:)


So sorry about the food poisoning!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

So sorry to hear about the vomiting. Ick.

Yeah about the $100!! That is fabulous!

Jamie C. said...

Guys have it so lucky don't they? They can just pack up and be gone for a weekend, no problem. Us ladies on the other hand, heaven forbid we leave the littles at home for a reunion with college roomies! Maybe we should work on that for a future date!
I'm glad you had fun!

Christina said...

ugh the bowl was SO boring till the last 45 seconds!!! dang i didnt do any betting!! i hit target last week...could have used some betting money!!

jon had food poisoning..it was either burger king or crusty cheese..BOTH of which are SO NASTY!! he was out a full week!!

Holly Moore said...

Yikes! Sorry about the food poisoning!

michelle said...

YEA! for winning the 100.00! How fun! I am sorry Miss Blue wasn't feeling well.