Feb 8, 2008

TGIF

Yeah it's Friday!!! But what's the difference right! At least my week was spiced up with a little Bunco last night! Ahhh Bunco!!!Gotta love that! I hosted this month and sadly not everyone could make it but our smaller group was the perfect size for eating yummy food and visiting all night! We didn't even roll a single dice we were so content to just visit and eat! We drew names for prized and everyone was a winner!

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite Stores "The Store." It's a Salvation Army that sells mainly new items still with tags on them from TARGET. They buy by the pound all the left overs so it's basically like shopping the clearance racks...which I do anyway! There were having their 50% off sale so everything was half off. I picked up 3 bathing suites for the girls all for $1 each and two suits for myself each for $1! I also picked up some other odds and ends! I just love that place! Oh and I finally found a solution to my table cloth dilemma there! I have had the hardest time finding a square table clothe. TARGET, Wal Mart, Kmart, Shopko, bed bath and beyond all came up with jack! No one sales them! I had the idea of buying a shower curtain because they are 72" square! PERFECT! So yesterday I picked one up for $4... so much cheaper then having to order one and I just have to trim the side with the holes and te da!!! A perfect solution! So all of you who may find your selves on the hunt for a square table cloth... think shower curtain!

I finally decided on a slip cover for my chair. I'll be keeping it in my room so it will fit in perfectly when we FINALLY get our black bedroom set!!!

It's so comfy and cozy right next to the window!!!The sunlight in our room could not be better! It's the perfect place to sit and read or plan a lesson! LOVE IT!!!

Make sure to check out my family blog!! I have some great videos of the girls!!!

Happy weekend!!!

10 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

k, LOVE the slip cover! that is so cute!!!!!! it looks so tailored! you are good. and those great buys make me wanna go shopping. maybe i will head "into town" (i sound so hick) after lunch- if I ever get dressed today!

and i need to tell my mom about the shower curtain idea! She has struggled with what to do forever now and ended up putting 2 tablecloths overlapping on her square table. thanks for the tip!

it was good talking to you-
see ya later

Morph This said...

I love your new chair.. I want to see pictures of all the rooms you have done. I still haven't seen hardly any of them!

The girls room looks so cute from the video!

Christina said...

That chair is too cute! Did you find the slipcover or make it yourself? Love it.

carey said...

Cute chair! You know what I would love, Rebecca??? If you would take pics. of your house and show all the cool things you have done! No pressure though. :)

michelle said...

That picture of Blue is priceless! Maybe she is going to be a makeup artist when she gets older. :) The chair is darling!

donna said...

love your chair. I need a good reading chair in my bedroom.

Yes take more pictures of your house girl:)

Andrea said...

Cute chair! That store sounds so cool.

Emily said...

Gotta love Bunco night!! There's nothing like getting out with the girls and being obnoxious and loud for the better part of an evening!

sarah ann said...

Rebeccccaaa! :) That chair is seriously adorable!! Love it!
♥ Sarah

Christina said...

oh cute chair!!!

oh nice tip on the shower curtain--your always so clever--

WHAT??? swim suits for a buck?!? ugh...im jealous..im googling online for that store!!