Feb 21, 2008

Birthday Dance time again!!!


This time it's Andrea in need of a little Happy Birthday Celebration!!!! Happy Birthday girl!!! Did you get an earthquake for your birthday or what!!!! I hope all is good over there with you guys! Hip hip hooray! It's your Birthday!!!!

Off to a bad start!

So yesterday Blue started getting a cough.I was hoping it was just a tickle but it's turned into a flow blown big deal... The timing could not be worse! We leave for CA this Sunday and who wants to take a sick kid anywhere! She was up all night with a fever and was just plane miserable so that's means so was I ! I have her going into see the Doctor this morning just to be sure her ears and throat are ok. I think we can get her cough taken care of before we go but I's hate to be on vacation and have her need to see a doctor! That's the pits!

I have a focus group at my house tonight on "Going Green!" Wish I felt a little more rested and ready! I feel like I need to make up 5 hours of sleep I lost last night to be anything less then a zombie!I haven't had a night like that for a while! Oh well...

So I have tons to do today. Clean, take Blue to the doctor, organize my thoughts for tonight, make a refreshment ( buy one at this point!), finish up some stuff for a boutique this weekend! Better get off my tukis and get moving!!!

Have a great day folks... darn! Just remembered I need to get a sub for Sunday! Good job Becks! it's Thursday and you need a sub! Wonderful!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

At least you can get her on some meds. Last time we flew, the kids started in with runny noses the morning of the flight and the next day had flaming red ears and super high fever! Thanks for the birthday shout out! That seems like just yesterday...

Amber H. said...

Can you believe this horrible cold/flu season! Isn't it the pitts that mom's have to suffer too when their kids are sick! I can totally relate to those sleepless nights up taking care of little ones. It makes patience the next day SO much harder! I hope she can get better quick so you can have a great vacation! I have a great SUPER fast/easy dessert too so I'll throw you the recipe. Maybe it will help in your quick preparation and everyone will like it...hopefully!

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert

1 box ice cream sandwiches
1 tub cool whip
peanuts
chocolate sauce

Place ice cream sandwiches in a 9x13 baking dish until the cover the entire bottom. Spread cool whip over the ice cream sandwiches and sprinkle the peanuts on top. Drizzle chocolate sauce over the entire thing and serve!

I made this for an enrichment and everyone was asking me how I did it, they loved it! Good luck!!

AnieCooper said...

That does stink! Poor Blue! They sent me home from work yesterday by 12:30 and today I was only there to get the kids setup and they kicked me out again! I haven't been sick like this since last year! I hope I get over it soon. I have a new kiddo starting tomorrow :( I can't miss his first day! I have a call into my Dr. and she is supposed to either call me by the end of the day with some type of medication or earlier if she wants me to come in. Hopefully I don't have to go in...I hate going into the Dr....:( Well anyways...hope Blue gets better SUPER fast! Can't wait to see you next week! Miss you!!!

Emily said...

Not Blue too!! There's all kinds of bad crud going around right now - I really hope it's nothing serious!
Have so much fun on your trip!!!

michelle said...

Ohh poor Blue. I hope that she gets to feeling better super soon. I want to join your group tonight!!!! Wish I was closer! I bet you are getting soooo excited for your trip!!!! How long will you be out of town? P.S. Can you e-mail me Stephanie's e-mail address? I would like to be added to her blog. :)

The Dunns said...

What in the world is a "going green" focus group????
Yucky! I'm so sorry about Blue. She is so sweet. It sounds like your whole family is struggling with the sick bug. I hate that! Hopefully everyone will be better before the trip out to Cali. We would love to see you and your cute girls when come out, but understand if you don't make it. I know you have a lot to fit in when you get here.