Feb 14, 2008

I "HEART" My blogger friends!

Happy Valentines Day all of you!!! I just had to tell you all how blessed I feel to have so many wonderful friends in the blogging world who make me laugh, lighten my load, support me and lift my spirits!!!

It's been such an adventure getting to know all of you so well even if we haven't seen each other in forever, are separated by miles or have never met for that matter! I can always count on my blogging friends to brighten my day!!!

I hope you all have a great and Special Day!

Fun Facts:

  • The postal service in Verona, Italy (where the play Romeo and Juliet was set) receives almost 1000 letters addressed to Juliet every February.
  • Over 110 million red roses are sold each year for Valentine’s Day.
  • Over 35 million heart-shaped candy boxes are sold each Valentine’s Day season.
  • There are more cards exchanged on Valentine’s Day than any other holiday.
  • The oldest written love poem still in existence is written on a clay tablet dated back to 3500 B.C.
  • You can custom-order conversation hearts with whatever message you choose, if you purchase 3,500 lbs, totalling 1.6 million sweet hearts.

10 comments:

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

I hope you have a wonderful "Heart" DAY :)

I Heart you too:)!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Heart Day! I hope you're having a great day. How exciting to be able to head back to Cali! When I turned 25, 2 of my sisters and I headed to Cancun. Fun times. It was gorgeous! Not far from shopping and dancing either! I hope you can get something planned for the 2 of you, you deserve it!

Hannah said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I love reading your blog! It has been so fun getting to know you!

michelle said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S my sweet friend. I feel very blessed to call you my friend. You are such a wonderful person Rebecca! Your post was so sweet, it made me teary eyed. :)

Blackner Family said...

Happy Valentines day!! Love the little facts about V-day that you posted!! So fun!

carey said...

Hey Rebecca! You brighten my day too. :) I look forward to the day we can do lunch! Happy Valentine's!

Brandi said...

Happy Valentintes day!!! love the facts!

Jess Perry said...

You are so funny! I am grateful for you too. We are now home from the hospital and trying to get on some sort of routine. Let's get together soon!!

Rusti said...

And your blogger friends heart you! :) Hope you had a great Vday.