Feb 6, 2008

A Walk down Memory Lane!

Earlier today I went through all my old posts on my family blog! it's crazy to think how long I have been blogging now! I just love it! It was a riot to see all the photos and to be reminded that nothing much has changed! I saw a few running themes that have stuck over the years...

I found many a post about my girls, mainly Blue, eating and destroying my lipsticks and other make up products!

I posted often about the sleepless night up with sick kiddos and how much I longed to get a whole nights sleep!

There were many post about funny situations with my girls. Funny things they say or did or just how much they always make me laugh!

And thankfully I wrote more about the good in life then in bad! I really have been blessed!

It was so much fun reading up on my thought and how many of those event resulted in the life we enjoy today!


Another bit of Nostalgia... I got in contact today with an old friend! I have been on the hunt for some of my all time favorite College friends and I finally reached a favorite Sorority sister from Ricks. Sarah was a dear dear friend and we lost contact after her mission. I can't tell you how fun it was to talk to her and get caught up!!!! Don't you love it when stuff like that happens!!!

Well... the sun is shining, Blue used the potty today and I found an old friend!!!What more could I ask for in a day like today? I hope you all are as happy as I am today!!!!!
You know me... I love consistency and apparently so does Blue! We still have our obsessions!!!! This time my mascara was the tool of choice!!! Is this a preview glance into what Blue might look like Goth as a teenager!

10 comments:

donna said...

sounds like you did have a great day. It is always fun to get in contact with old friend.


I also have enjoyed your blog. Thanks so much for sharing you life with us.
HAve a wonderful day with your sweet ( goth) girls. :)

Matt said...

Oh, the beauty of mascara. It's nice reminising about past posts. Glad you were able to catch up with an old friend.

Emily said...

HA HA!! She looks so "EMO" in this pic!

Love her little geisha-style mouth!

Christina said...

oh goodness..your blue gets into everything! i love reading the craziness that goes on over there woman!!

i love to pick up old friendships where they left off!! thats the best!

Holly Moore said...

Um, I was watching an old rerun of "make me a supermodel" and the models were wearing black lipstick and black makeup in placed on their face. So maybe she'll be a makeup artist or a supermodel... (=

Megan said...

Black lips are a good look for Molly, they bring out the blue in her eyes!

Hannah said...

She is so beautiful...even with the mascara. :)

Andrea said...

Too funny. I was reading my old blogs the other day too. I love going down memory lane.

Jess Perry said...

Sorry I missed Bunco...been a crazy day. See my blog. i will call you tomorrow and we will chat.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Becca- maybe you should keep your makeup HIDDEN!!! you have too many "blu in makeup" stories!!! i have never known a kid to love makeup so much- what a girly girl!