Nov 9, 2007

I was right!!!!

Now I never , NEVER get this excited when I find out I was really RIGHT!!!! But last night I could barely control my excitement because those who were there tried so hard to disprove me ... and they did originally!!!

Let's rewind a month and I'll set the stage! We had just enjoyed a great weekend down in Prove hanging out with Josh and Tiffany and we ended up at their house just watching foot ball games. As we flipped back and forth from game to game I SWEAR I saw a one armed Player!I kept telling them for sure I saw one! They so didn't believe me! Mike kept saying " how can a guy play with one arm? Your nuts!!" No one believed me. Tiffany, trying to be supportive jumped on line to do some research and came up empty! We all left it at that!

THEN!!!!! last night BYU played TCU and there appears, clear as day, a one armed kicker!!!!!! I about jumped out of my skin I was so thrilled!!!! I was Right!!!!! I got on the phone right away and Tiff answers " The one armed kicker right!!!!" I was overly happy I admit but it was just too funny!!!!!

Thanks #58 Drew Combs from TCU!!!!! By the way you did a great job!!!

5 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

hahahahhahaha. i was hoping you would post about this! it's just way too funny! when i saw that, the first thing i said was "josh there's a one armed football player" and then a light went off in my head and both josh and i said at the same time, wait, rebecca was right! and then 2 seconds later the phone rings and it was you! hahahah. amazing

Mrs. Walker said...

Ok, I'm impressed that you were so observant! I'm usually snoozing during the games!

donna said...

Good for you girl!!!! It is always fun to be right.

Andrea said...

We watched that game too. He did a dang good job I might add! Congrats on being right!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

That is funny! I love it when a girl is right in that family! Especially when the boys try to prove you wrong. Lets face it, they are right a lot, but those little success stories always make me smile! 1 point for the girls! Yes!