Nov 29, 2007

Christina is the Winner!!!!

Yeah for Christina!!!She was the only one who picked out "The what's not Becca here" item!!! It was the metal bird!!!! Many of you may know but some may not that I am so scared of feathered friends! I hate hate hate birds. I get frozen with fear at times over it! I can barely feed an aggressive group of ducks without tensing up and wanting fly the coop!!!

So hats off to Christina!!! In my defense..I love metal and this bird was too cute not to buy and it was so a bargain at $2.50! I do love distressed things and it fit three out of four criteria!!! Now if it was a metal distressed Double Double... now that would have been perfect!!!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Dang it, lol, I totally picked out the bird and forgot to add it to my comment. It looked more porcelain to me though lol.

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

I should of said the bird:(!!!!!! I thought it was the big "MAN" tv!!!!!!

Way to go Christina :)

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

so I don't know if I realized that you and I have the fear of birds in common... I'm sure I must have known that, how did you survive with the seagulls when you lived at the beach? Speaking of in n out, I think I know what's for dinner tonight!

michelle said...

YEA! Christina!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Eww, I dont like birds either although I have a few in my decor too?! Id never really thought about it LOL. I LOOOVE your style!!

Anna said...

K, Im lurking your blog again and I have to say my daughter has been horrified of birds since birth. In her description they are "noisy and dirty". The pet store is her worst enemy. Finally Ive met someone else.

Jess Perry said...

That is funny about birds. I will keep that in mind next summer with our playgroups...no going to the park to feed the ducks!! I hope Mace is getting totally better and hopefully none of you guys get it too!!

Jess Perry said...

P.S. Up again at early hours...darn contractions!!