Nov 8, 2007

Good Morning!

How long does it take you to feel awake? I swear! I wake up nearly every day wishing I could sleep longer! I don't stay up too late but still I am such a horrible sleeper I toss and turn and wake up so often I never feel like I have a restful nights sleep! I don't feel right ( meaning happy, awake and pleasant to be around!) till well after I am up and have made the girls breakfast! Sad I know! Mike and I butt heads the most in the morning! I wish I knew how to fix that!

Yesterday, I am happy to report was a great potty day!Blue used the bathroom about 7 times! She as so adorable in her plastic training pants and we even made it out to the doctor and WalMart in panties with no accidents!!! Half the time she told me she had to go potty! So I feel like I am doing something right!

Tonight I have Bunko! I can't wait! I love this time for myself!

Here's a question for you.... What are you most looking forward to over the next two holidays?

I am most looking forward to having family visit! I miss Steph and Rob and the kids and can't wait to pull "Most nighters" with Steph and craft and gab and eat!

Can you believe there are already playing Christmas music!!!! Yikes!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm with you, I'm a good sleeper, but I always have a hard time waking up. I can't wait for the family to be together...Even though our families are both so close, I still love to have everyone together for the holidays...Good job on the potty training!

donna said...

Last winter i started to have a hard time sleepy. I was unable to turn of my brain at night. I would lay in bed and think about everything!!!!


For some reason after we more in to our new home , ( Over the summer) i have slept a lot better. I sill have those night, When i have a hard -time falling asleep. But not as often.

I hope you are able to get some rest girl.





I am looking forward for my family Vacations ( IN DEC!!) I love warm weather :)!!!

Way to go BLUE!

Unknown said...

I think I am looking forward to the music, the cold, the lights on the snow, and the smells. I love this time of year.

carey said...

I always have a hard time getting out of bed! ...even if I sleep for hours and hours. It's just a struggle to feel "awake."

I'm digging the holidays already. Can't wait for:

1) my dad's cooking
2) Christmas decor

Jess Perry said...

I am sad I missed Bunco. I am totally under the weather. Bryn just got over that Rotovirus and I am in the aftershocks. How was it? Are you going to playgroup next week?

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I am sooooooooo exctied to visit you guys! That is what I am most excited about!