Apr 1, 2009

What's wrong with me!

So this morning while looking at my other friends blogs I saw a post about an ultra sound and finding out what they were having! I was totally overwhelmed with the desire to be pregnant again!!!

WHAT!!! Did I really feel/ think/ and want that...for real!? CRAZY!!! I just crossed that bridge and we all know I complained almost the entire time! Me and pregnancy aren't best friends! There are some amazing parts about being pregnant that I love and even miss.

Is pregnancy like labor? You magically forget the hard, miserable, sick parts all in hopes you'll do it again someday? Maybe! But wow...10 days later I seem to have wiped my memory clean!

Maybe it was a weak moment! And believe you me... I know for sure Mike isn't at work surfing blogs getting all warm and fuzzy over knocking my up again!!! You can put money on that one!

8 comments:

Momma Fish said...

17 months later and I still haven't forgotten. Pregnancy, 22 hours of labor & a c-section. I remember all of it like it was yesterday.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i was like that right after having Ethan, and maybe even Leah. But #3 has me still wanting to wait a while before #4! You are obviously handling this transition better than I did or even better than I am!
When I think of ultra sounds, I think of what could be wrong with my baby, not anything positive! You know that, I am weird that way! The only times I ever wanted to be pregnant is when I hear labor stories- strange, but that is my favorite part- the finale!

Morph This said...

yes you are crazy.. stop now.. walk away from the blog.

tara said...

oh oh oh my word. eat a cookie and go lay down.

ASAP!

no more crazy talk from you.

Elise said...

You know what? I totally understand. Not even kidding, I felt the same way. I mean, I am definitely giving myself a few years before the next one, don't get me wrong, but I DID feel that way a moment or two after this last one. Weird.

Brittany said...

That is so funny, I'm the same way. Pregnancy is the worst it could possibly be for me yet I'm always wanting more. It's an evil means to a wonderful end, for me. Thanks for inviting me to the blog, it's awesome. :)

Andrea said...

Too funny. I know what you mean though, I can't remember feeling that way soon after, but now, when my baby is 8 years old, I definitely feel a bit sad knowing I'll never go through it again.

Jillyboo said...

I felt that right afterwards too. I think its the high you're still on after doing it. After a few months I was feeling a lot less magical about doing it again anytime soon.