Apr 28, 2009

New baby alert !


My sister Boopers birth a child this morning! AWESOME!!! Yesterday I couldn't get her off my mind all day! We talked on the phone and I told her I had a feeling she was going to have her baby but as of 4 pm yesterday when we gabbed she hadn't and I was sure my so called "Sisterly intuition" was bunk!

But hold the phone folks! At 7 am I got a call from a new mommy! Sweet baby Dane Emmett was yanked from his mama at 5:07 am measuring a whopping 8lbs. 5 oz. and 20" long! And you know what the best thing is... I DO have sisterly intuition!! Ok...Dane is the best thing about the whole situation but my intuition comes in at a close second!

8 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how did that huge baby fit in your teeny sister? good for her! i want all the details, but wish her my best when you talk to her next!

AnieCooper said...

that's wonderful!!! congrats auntie!!!! he is adorable

Megan said...

how exciting! He's so cute, and I love his name! Tell her congratulations for us!

Unknown said...

Tell her congrats! He is so handsome!!

Melissa E Photography said...

Yay for sisterly intuition and new babies! And yay for Charlie having a cousin so close in age!

SO when you are going to post pics of the babe, lady!?

carey said...

Aw, how cool is that that you guys have babies so close in age?! Congrats!!!

tara said...

awww. cousins. that is AWESOME!

congrats to your cute sister:)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He's adorable.