Apr 13, 2009

Why oh WHY

Why do I still watch Baby Story? It only makes me want to shoot a baby out AGAIN!! I seriously can't shake that baby craving... maybe i should call it my delivery craving! No joke I want to have another!

So we nearly flunked Easter this year! We didn't hide the eggs the night before, not sure why...we were up till 1 am! We were so exhausted we just didn't do it! I had to tell the girls that I saw the Easter Bunny the night before and he gave me strict instructions on what to do with the eggs that needed hiding! So after Church the girls went hunting... finally! They didn't care!

That's right folks! Charlie made her big debut at Church just in time for Easter! I wasn't sure I was going but , alert the press, Charlie Bug gave me 5 hours of sleep that night so to celebrate we made it to Church!it felt great to go! She did great! Slept most of the time and didn't even fart or fill her pants like most babies do causing mom's face to go beet red with embarrassment! She'll get me soon I'm sure.

4 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

dude, i had a dream last night we were coming out for Charlies blessing and somewhere in between now and then you popped out baby # 4 and had already gotten clearance from your dr at your 6 week appointment to start trying for baby #5!!!

and you answered the door in a black one-piece bathing suit, yet complained you were still needing to lose some of the baby weight! lol...

and you tried getting me a rob to buy the house right across the street from you even though it was a total dive and they still wanted $275k for it.

And it was full of animals, including a posum we werent sure was nice or not.

And you tried talking me into painting the orange cabinets white and helping me "update it."

and then I went to the bathroom in your master bathroom that had 2 doors but 1 wouldnt shut so everyone walking by could see me!

...all in one dream, my friend. But yea, so you still wanted a baby, that was the relevance I was here to mention.

Megan said...

BARF! I watched that in the hospital and I just wanted to vomit! I understand the baby hungry thing though, being pregnant, as much as it sucks, is also such an amazing thing, so it's easy to want it back once it's gone!

Momma Fish said...

Warren woke up at 3:30am on Easter morning and didn't go back to sleep until after church. Even then it was an hour. We were so tired we did Easter on Monday.

tara said...

oh sister. i so DO NOT understand that feeling. no way no how.

delivery IS the best part for me too though. end of a miserable 9 months, baby not crying yet, boobs not the size a uranus yet.