Apr 3, 2009

Randomness...

  • What? Do I nurse? How did you guess? Could it have been the totally awkward nursing pads that make it look like I'm smuggaling bolognia in my shirt! Yes! Nothing gets by you guys!
  • I'm changing my middle name to "Multitasker." I think pumping while on the stair stepper, updating blogs while nursing and blow drying my hair while watching the big girls in the tub totally justifies the change!
  • Blue has a fascination with diaper changing. She always wants me to change Charlie. She's quick to tell me "The baby stinks!Change her diaper!" She just really likes pulling the wipes out of the box.
  • Last nights dinner consisted if Mac n Cheese, steamed veggies and a left over sloppy joe! Get used to it kids. That's what mom magically can whip up when a baby doesn't let her put her down till 6:25 pm.
  • Man I can't wait till I can fit into more then three pair of pants, one being yoga pants, one being my "fat jeans" and the last being my pair of jeans I bought in the kids section made of super streachy denim!
  • I ate three TWIX bars last night. In my defence they were snack size but I think when you eat them in bulk they turn into meal size... not helping the pants goal!
  • That Adam guy on American Idol makes me dry heave! I literally can't watch him perform. His love making with his eyes into the camera is gag worthy and I'm not joking when I say he makes me unable to watch! he can scream, I mean sing. I'll give him that but screaming can only get you so far.
  • Is Easter really only a week away! When did that happen!
  • I started something fun on my family blog! Check it out! It's all a ploy to get my butt in gear and flush my brain of pregnancy clumsyness and lack of fuctioning. Stimulate your creative side and join in on the fun!!!
  • I'm hungry again!

10 comments:

Laura said...

A coworker friend of mine knows Adam from a theater group she was involved in. It's all I hear! I hate American Idol all together and I always tell her that when she starts bragging about Adam. So it's funny to read that he makes you gag!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I have never been into american idol and after this post maybe it is a good thing!

and if molly likes diaper changing, she should come here- ryan craps so stinkin much lately!

Megan said...

At least you fit into your fat pants, I'm not even close to there yet!

Adam IS totally disgusting! I can't stand him!

Does eating your dinner (microwavable) while bathing your child and soothing your other qualify you as a multitasker? If so, maybe I'll change my middle name too!

donna said...

I really think you should write a book about MOTHERHOOD. You are such a wonderful writer.

Brittany said...

You made dinner? Seriously, you're my hero.

I recently discovered that all I can wear is my fat pants. What?! Baby is 18 months old now. Looks like a few less bowls of chocolate sauce with ice cream is in my future. Sad, but true.

Unknown said...

I'm catching up now that I'm back from CA. You are such a good writer about motherhood! I agree with it all!

(I don't agree with not liking Adam, though. Even though he can be very overly dramatic, I think he has the best voice out of the group!)

You are doing great with the transition to 3, it's hard and you're keeping the right perspective! Way to go!!!

Amber H. said...

So yeah, I was just talking about this with someone on Saturday night. Although I do think he has a REALLY good voice, I totally hate Adam too! He is so gross, and I totally agree with everything you said about him. I can't stand the way he sings and all his makeup and the way he sticks his tongue out when he sings makes me want to puke! Although I did like that song he did two weeks ago when he just sat on the chair and sang without going nuts. That was the first and only time I liked him! The sad thing is, he will probably go to the end....sigh. Oh, and I love your nursing pads comparison. You'd think someone could figure out a better way! Maybe buy one of those shamwow things and cut pieces out of them. Maybe they won't be so noticeable! Ha ha!

Tricia said...

Please tell me that you are not already into your "fat" pants!? I was in maternity jeans long after the munchkin arrived. I didn't "slip" into my fat pants for at least a few months. Give yourself some credit! I'm glad you are doing well:)

michelle said...

Love this post! I think it is great you can fit into 3 pairs of pants! I am sure you look as beautiful as ever!

tara said...

most people could only dream of wearing your FAT PANTS:)

girl...you make me tired.

are you ready to get out for a bit yet?

and NO, i don't mean church:)