Mar 5, 2009

Using my lap!

There is little my lap can manage these days! the girls barely fit! I even have trouble crossing my legs with this unavoidable bulge in the way. But there is one thing that fits quite nice...

My new Laptop!!!!!!!

For a few months now Mike has been working on bringing me home a laptop from work! No he didn't steal it! It's just been sitting there in a drawer collecting dust. Policy at work is that unused computers can be wiped clean and taken home!

So here I sit, in bed, snuggling my girls with a laptop on my lap wishing all of you a happy day! Thanks to my awesome Mike D. I have a new toy! Love you babe!

Baby update....

I had a scare the other day! I thought my water broke! I was standing in the kitchen and all of a sudden was "wetting" myself! A good amount of water made its way down my legs and onto the floor! I made it to the bathroom and sat down only then to relieve myself but this time the right way! Pardon the info but my wet cloths didn't smell like urine. After cleaning myself up I called my friend and my doctor. I wasn't leaking anything so the doc didn't feel the need to send me to the hospital. I had an appointment the next day so I was ok with that!

Basically it happened again... I ruptured a twin sac of water! The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Blue. Crazy!!!!

My first "let's see what's happening up there" visit revealed that I'm 1.5 cm dialated and 60% effaces so let the games begin. I know this is no indication of when it will be go time but I do like the feeling that I have that much less work to do!!!!

Ok people! Breakfast is calling! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Momma Fish said...

I had a similar experience. The only thing is I went to the hospital to find out it was pee. Embarassing.

Megan said...

Well that's kinda nice, ya didn't pee your pants and I bet the belly went down a little after that!

I had an appointment two days ago and am dilated to a 2! I got all excited, then the doctor said, I wouldn't be surprised if the baby came in a week, and I wouldn't be surprised it he came in a MONTH! Please let it be sooner than a month!!!

Amber H. said...

Wow, I'm glad it was nothing serious! And btw, we need to see at least one picture of you actually looking prego. I'm still waiting :o) And how nice about getting a free laptop! I'm jealous!

tara said...

dude!? twin sac of water? that is some CRAZY SHEESH girl:)

SOOO insanely jealous of the new lappy. i WANT one in a bad way.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i am mad. i have to do the untinkable for a laptop. stupid stupid stupid

donna said...

I never heard of a twin sac of water. Hmmmmmm! I learn something new all the time.:)


OH your own laptop. FUN!

AnieCooper said...

That's crazy!

Well I wish you lots of luck and can't wait to see pics of the newest family member. The big day is coming for us finally! We can't wait till Wednesday, unless she decides to attempt her arrival before being forced to arrive haha.

Talk to you very soon!