Mar 24, 2009

DUDE!!!

After contractions are NO JOKE!!!! I forgot how much they SUCK!!!! Shoot me now please!

Oh yeah... Milk due any day! More complaining to come!

Baby: Awesome!
Hospital stay: Awesome!
Wearing a diaper (ME): not awesome!
Lortab: AWESOMER
Blue Bird saying when she holds Charlie for the first time..." This baby stinks!": Awesomest!
Having to wash my sheets only 45 minutes after being home: Not so awesome!
My dishwasher STILL needing to be unloaded: far from awesome
Having a sweet baby to love: The ultimate awesome of all time, ever, in the world!

Peace out!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I know, I swear the recovery is far worse than the labor and delivery! Luckily my after contractions are pretty much gone by now! But I swear I am getting real tired of the what an ordeal it is just to go pee!

Angie said...

DUDE!!! Get Mike on that dishwasher and sheet changing task! Hello!! You only JUST HAD A BABY!!!

Sarah said...

The postpartum contractions are THE worst! they get worse with each baby. They killed me with Katelyn. I don't even remember having them with Mikayla.

Andrea said...

Love it lol.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

K, its been a week since I talked to you and I am dying here. You arent updating your blog nearly as often as I check it, and I am missing my Becca! I would call you, but I know having a new baby keeps ya pretty busy, and I dont want to intrude! So will ya call me sometime we you have some "free time" (if that even exists!) so we can chat like we used to in our pre-charlie days!? I will be waiting by the phone!!!!

Jamie C. said...

I can relate on ALL levels and have to say, wearing a diaper is so not the awesomest of them all. Seriously, does it last longer with the third or what! It sure feels like it!
Luckily my after contractions were a breeze. I felt like they were worse after Gwen than Henry. Go figure!
You're pictures on your family blog are adorable. I just love newborns!

carey said...

Oh man, I've forgotten so much. Hang in there, girl. I'm so happy for you. :)