Mar 16, 2009

Busy Birthday Week!!!!


I have two incredible Sister In Laws that deserve a Birthday Shout out on the old Bloggy Blog!It's funny! I haven't been the best at remembering Birthdays while preggo but these two are easy to remember becasue I'm ready to add one more birthday to this birthday week if I can help it!

Their mom's planned it perfectly by just barely missing giving birth on St. Patrick's Day!!! NO offense St. Pat but I'd rather not have a baby on this oh so green holiday! ( I swear if she comes Tomorrow!!!!Why I ought' a!!!)

Megan, sweet Megan celebrates her day of arrival today , March 16th!!! I just love this chica! She is oh so gorgeous, as anyone could tell and too much fun! I am so glad to have her as a SIL!!!! I wish we could play more often! SIGH!!!Guess maybe after Dental school you'll have to move to Promise Valley and make that dream come true for me!!!

Steph, a.k.a. Queeen of the Universe is also growing one year older. March 18th is her happy day! Now I've known Steph for yeesk...well over 10 years! We've been like sisters well before we ever becasme SIL!!! Lucky for me we became family and all it's done is bring us closer together! Happy Birthday Queeny!!!

So girls... When you blow out those birthday Candels do me a favor would 'ya!!! Make a wish that your sweet little niece will soon join you in this weeks celebrations!!!! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i want to share a birthday with my little niece! have some crazy sex on midnight of st pattys day and hopefully that will put you into labor- it worked for me! :)