Mar 20, 2009

So...

Nothing happening!Still pregnant!

But on a happier note for others recently bogged down with large bellies...

My brother and his wife Vangi welcomed their first baby, Kyler Grant, into the world on March 18th!!! He's beautiful!!!!


AND

Mikes brother Jason and wife Megan welcomes a little boy, Blake Dean, into the world March 19th!!!! Can't wait for pictures!

Hummm.... the only thing popping into my head right now is that all to wonderful song from good old Sesame Street " One of these things is not like the other!!!"

WHERE IS MY BABY!!!!!

4 comments:

Bryn said...

Ok, that is so awesome that your little girl is going to have such close cousins! Congratualtions to everyone. Wow! March sure is a popular month!! I hope we don't get into April before she arrives...don't kill me for saying that! :)

Jillyboo said...

How cute is Jasons little boy?!
I can only imagine how frustrating it must feel to see, what feels like everyone, around you having their babies. Before you know it you will be holding that little angle of yours. I am so excited for you!!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

come clean my showers and that will put you in labor. if it doesnt, i still get to see you so its still good!

Jamie C. said...

Oh Becca you must have your babies early if you're already playing the waiting game at 37 weeks. If it were me, I'd still have a month to go. No early deliveries over here. I hope she comes soon for your sake...those last 3-4 weeks are killer. Good luck!