Mar 17, 2009

Almost forgot....



This is too good! On Saturday we ended up walking the mall, all in the effort to get my contractions stronger but that's beside the point. While we were slipping into American Eagle I couldn't help but notice some commotion going on over at TORRID, a plus sized store for sassy hip plumper woman.

WHAT! is that what I think it is? Oh no they didn't!!!!!


Guess who set up shop in their front window! None other then the girl Scouts themselves hawking their cookies! Does anyone else see that as wrong!!!!

There was even a girl dressed up as a Tagalong!! Shoot! I was ready to take a bite of her! So either this was brilliant marketing ploy by Torrid them selves or a sick joke and we were all on Candid camera as the secretly caught our reactions to the cookie sale at the plus sizes store! Oh funny!

7 comments:

Momma Fish said...

That is SO funny. I am laughing so hard I have tears. I put down an entire box of Samoa's yesterday and don't have an ouce of regret.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

NO WAY! That is the best story ever! Did you buy any?!

tara said...

GET OUT! that is too darn funny. maybe they figure the plus size gals aren't too proud to buy a few boxes?

i'm ticked. i still haven't come across ONE SINGLE BOX!!!!

Jill said...

Oh that is HILARIOUS! I've had my share of cookies and will now be shopping there.

Elise said...

You're kidding me. Kinda funny and wrong all at the same time.

carey said...

for REAL?!?! Man, that takes some serious nerve! I personally could eat 5 boxes of "Thin Mints"....in one day. ;)

Unknown said...

That's literally "food for thought!"

BTW, Tylenol PM worked wonders for me when I was prego so I'd say keep trying...