Mar 12, 2009

Liar

So Tylenol PM soooo Lied to me! it "claimed" to be able to relieve me of aches and pains and gently aid in my sleep!!! Poppy Cock! Malarkey! Rubbish!!! Did I toss and turn any less last night as I was witness to every number glow on my alarm clock!NO!!!!!

Oh boy!! I have never been this tired and sore with any of my pregnancies! Is it because I'm almost 30? Because it's my 3rd...maybe it's because I don't exercise! What ever!

Tylenol can kiss my wide butt! It gave me false hope and that's a pretty mean thing to do to a girl in my state! I'm desperate for some sleep and relief so I guess I'll have to give it a few more nights and let it redeem it's self! Good luck Tylenol PM. You're on thin ice in this house!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Wide butt???? Oh come on now!!! Maybe Tylenol can kiss it, but it's not going to be wide, don't even get me started on wide butts sister!!!! Sorry your not sleeping well! I hope you find relief soon!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

at least you have a reason for not sleeping! i was wide awake last night and the night before for no reason at all!

sleep issues suck, dont they!? Next time, call me. I will be up.

Jillyboo said...

i wish you could have partook of the vicodine I had last night. It was beautiful.
Just think, in a few weeks you'll get some real stuff!!! Though it does stink that you need to give birth like a "cave woman" (you always make me laugh)

Momma Fish said...

One word. Ambien. Call your doctor and get it. I took it every night of my last trimester and it was the best thing I did for myself. Totally safe for baby.

Christina said...

I took half a unisom almost my entire first pregnancy- it helped with my barfiness, and also helped me get some sleep!

Andrea said...

Sorry you're lacking in the sleep area. Hope Tylenol will come through for you soon!

donna said...

OH i love Tylenol PM. So sorry it didn't work for you.

Sarah said...

I remember those days! and yes it's because it's number 3! It was by far my hardest pregnancy because of all the aches and pains and NON-sleeping nights. I had to take Tylenol PM or I would get no sleep at all. You look awesoem by the way. cute pictures.