Feb 2, 2009

Randomness...

  • I jumped to a bigger underware size. cool huh!
  • I have adopted the new theory that stretchy pants are so ok!
  • Some times dream land is way better then reality!Where else can I make top 12 in Americas Next Top Model while pregnant and still make it to my Go See's!
  • I have a Crush on Simon from American Idol. Have for years! I love those hairy hand!
  • I can't make a growling sound...you know the one you try to do when you're trying to be sexy! Can't do it!
  • I bath almost every night to relax...some times twice a day and no my body doesn't fully submerge any more!
  • I haven't finished a book in a long time. My brain is so rotting
  • I'm secretly freaking out about giving birth with no meds. Let's be honest! It really hurts!
  • I'll be the first to admit if my own baby isn't cute! I have my fingers crossed she will be.
  • I'm the first to say I let my kids look like orphans because I can't handle a fight every morning! But I'm the only one who can say that!If you approach me in Wal Mart and comment on flip flops and skirts over pants and lack of a sweater I'll also be the first one to invite you to live my life or get your own!
  • By 6 p.m. I walk like I'm a 60 year old grandma pregnant with triplets! I feel broken by sun down.
  • I can't wait to be skinny again! There I said it!

7 comments:

donna said...

By 6 p.m. I also walk like I'm a 60 year old grandma pregnant with triplets and i am not pregnant.

Great post!

donna said...

yes i would love the bread recipe.:)

Andrea said...

Ha, I love it. I can't make the sexy sound, pretty sad since my kid can do it lol.

Momma Fish said...

why are you going to have you baby without meds??

Bryn said...

What? Giving birth with no meds? You are superwoman Becca!! Trust me, this little girl is going to be just as adorable as your other two!

AnieCooper said...

Love the post ;) I too walk like a 60 year old grandma...but I feel like I'm doing that almost all day haha ;)I wanna see some belly pics ;)

kori said...

No meds? Impressive. more power to ya!