Feb 4, 2009

The Phone

I think my most favorite person in the world to talk to on the phone is my sister Boo. We can literally stay on for over an hour and talk about nothing all the while still being able to reprimand our kids, blog, watch a show or clean the house! I think it's our way of acting like we still live right next to each other and we've just plopped down on each others couch!

Yesterday was no exception but man is it funny to listen to us talk...

These days it's all about complaining. Leg cramps, nothing to wear, sleepless nights, cravings, how many weeks left?, you have a what?, me too!, What were we thinking... I LOVE IT!

Some times only a sister understands and it makes it all the better that we are utterly in the same boat right now! She's 4 weeks behind me in our pregnancies! Fun huh!

I HEART my sister! It sucks to be this far away from her. Thank goodness for the phone and emails and blogs and instant messages and Face book!!!! I'd die without some sort of daily contact! I need me a daily dose of Boopers!

5 comments:

Morph This said...

ughg.. i am seriously so mad that we can't sit on the couch and eat lorna doon cookies with banana slices and do nothing.. wow. why don't you come home and visit and sit on my couch?

i love you. even if your butt is getting big.

tara said...

ha. see that? only sister can joke about big butts and double chins:) (neither of which you possess:)

have you tried tylenol pm yet? have 1 billion people already suggested that to you? it's a lifesaver here at crunch time.

congrats on the big girl panties:)

donna said...

Sisters are the best. :)

E Winzeler said...

There's nothing like a good chat with your sis! I love your randomness comments earlier...I just tried to do a sexy growl and yeah...I sound like a total moron and Landon can't figure out what I'm trying to do! You write so well...I love reading your blog! Do you want to drive together to Meredith's for Bunco? Let me know!

AnieCooper said...

I completely agree...I'd be lost without Jamie. I just can't seem to get enough of her ;) She surprised me today with a visit after i got off work. We met up at a park next to our place and mom was with her. i got to play with Natty and cuddle with Caleb. It was perfect!