Feb 23, 2009

Check and CHECK

Productivity at it's best!

  • Refinish desk! Thanks to some lovely sunny weather this weekend that made this task possible!
  • Set up crib. We were quickly reminded how chewed up the crib was the moment we pulled it out! May need to add "Paint crib" to the list. Seriously kids... I'll buy you a chew toy! Did I birth wild animals?
  • Move tons of furniture. A desk, a crib, a dresser and a heavier then you would think cabinet. Thanks to my iron man hubby and a neighbor all was complete within 10 min!
  • Clean out nursery closet...ok!Mike did this one! Still!
  • Clean out kitchen cabinet. Much needed!
  • Set up computer and it's thousands of wires in it's new home on said refinished awesome desk in kitchen!!!Love it!!! My butt, back and body in general are thrilled to be off the floor for the first time in over a month! Yes... my crack now resides happily in my pants because of the use of a chair! Crowds cheer!
  • Gorged myself on Ethiopian grub. Yes this is an accomplishment!You should have seen how much I polished off!
  • Cleaned the girls room three times! THREE times!!!!
  • Drank about 4 smoothies over the course of 3 days! Someone got a new blender!!!!!

6 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i love it! i want to see your house all set up like it is! Computer in the kitchen? thats a great idea! does that mean youre keeping the piano?

donna said...

post pictures.:)

AnieCooper said...

You have a lot of energy ;)

Can't wait to get my energy back!

Megan said...

So nice to have so much accomplished! Want to come do my kitchen cabinets? I've only done about 3 today and I'm feeling done with it!

Sarah said...

We are on a Smoothie kick over here. My kids see me go near the blender and they yell "Smoothie Time!!!" Good job accomplishing your list!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

You gotta love those "nesting days." I seriously love the tail end of pregnancy for that reason only...you are motivated to get it all done!