Feb 10, 2009

hummm

11:53 am and I'm still in my robe! Snow on the ground tends to do that to me!

I'm craving grapefruit.

I think my kids have eaten half the Valentines candy meant to pass out to friends...ok! I had two suckers myself.

shaving my head sounds better tehn blow drying it today... don't worry!!!!

I want to eat better but it's so convenient to nuke a corn dog.

I miss Mike. I feel in love with him today as I made him lunch to take to work. I never do that!

I have a fresh loaf of bread sitting on my counter with Shelly's name on it to thanks her. The question is will it get delivered!!!

I declare Monday night TV to be the worst night of TV.

Thursday Bunco night can't get her fast enough.

I want a massage. A real lay on your stomach, close your eyes and wake up a new woman massage!

11:59 am and I'm still in my robe!

5 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ha ha ha! that was a good post! its 1:02 and I am still in my yoga clothes! I should get in the shower, but instead i ma putsing around online!

AnieCooper said...

i was dealing with my lovely students at 11:53. They were driving me crazy today! it was the 100th day of school and we did lots of activities, but man you'd have thought we were getting ready for xmas break. That is usually when they are that hyper! Hopefully my kiddos are back to normal tomorrow ;) Normal for my group that is haha.

Hope you enjoyed your day :)

donna said...

What??? Monday is a great TV night. Hello 24, Love that show.

Andrea said...

Monday is Bachelor night! Don't pull a Britney and shave it, no matter how daunting it seems, blow drying is way better:)

Momma Fish said...

I don't have enough DVR functions to keep up with Monday. Bachelor, 24, Big Bang Theory.....