Nov 3, 2008

For Real!

Do we not live in the most beautiful place!

I swear this has to be the best time of year! I am in awe of Gods creations! The Mountains are on fire, the sky a contrasting back drop! The smell of leaves on the ground!It's all a little to euphoric for me!!! Recently the fall chill can be
felt in the air and I say bring it on!

Nothing like a cup of cider and a glowing fire to round out a fall night! I just want to remember how the world around me makes me feel right now!

So calm, warm and comfortable!



Fall to me means, Family, home, and Slowing down!
What does Fall mean to you?


I have Fallin' for FALL!



**My Halloween post and other fun family news in on my family blog!

5 comments:

donna said...

I also love this world. Every state i have lived in, is so beautiful.:)

Laura said...

I'm right there with you! I loooove fall! What is up with the cryptic writing? I just found out about your sis. Congrats Auntie!

Ranay said...

I'm glad you're back to posting! I feel your pain on all levels of the pregnancy! So nice to come out of feeling sick for the most part and feel movements and then look forward to the ultrasound. I find out today what I'm having! I love fall too. Utah is especially beautiful this time of year.

michelle said...

I am soooo happy to see you blogging again! I agree, this time of year is a true gift.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

K, this is me packing my house up and moving to utah......