Oct 29, 2008

My happiness list!

- Discovering When I woke up that I actually felt rested! What the!!!
- Not having to fight over the clothing situation with Cricket like I normally have to ONLY because it was Halloween Costume day at Preschool!!! Seriously saved me like 15 minutes and probably 4 gray hairs!!
- Looking in my rear view mirror and finding chubby cheeks staring back at me!
-Feeling my baby move over the last few days after being convinced "IT" was just plain lazy like "IT's" mom!
- My 4th meal habit just before bed! Yep...Out to break records with this pregnancy girls!!! Secretly I'm willing the weight gain to settle in my chest! Ok! Not a real big secret!
- Voting Yesterday! I felt so flippin Patriotic. I only wish early voting didn't take 45 minutes and there would have been playing "God Bless America" in the back ground! But honestly I think I teared up as I walked in to vote!
-Talking to my sister! She'll always always always make the list! Even if she forgets my kids birthdays!!!JUST KIDDING BOO!!!
- Counting down till Thanksgiving in CA! Oh I have never been more excited to get in a small car and drive 10 hours and have leg craps and need to pee so much! Bring it on!
- Having a little one become a reader over night! Woopdi woop!!! Book worm in the house!
-Knowing that in less then a week my Bro in law will be home from his mission and on the hunt for the last amazing sister in law!Send applications to me and I will screen and pre interview all canidates!For real this one is a catch!!!Hot like my hubby, sweet, talented and witty like my other BIL's and way awesome all around!!! But real motivations comes from the fact that we SIL's only let in the coolest SIL canidates to round out the clan!!! So far we boast of a perfect record !!!
-My man! Just plain makes me happy!
-bloggy blogs! reading up on friends, getting the latest dish and knowing that you are not the only one who feels crazy at times! Ah what a comfort!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. Loved the happiness list and the red boots.

AnieCooper said...

Glad to see you are in such a great mood! ;) xoxox

Sarah said...

I'm so glad to see you black in bloggin! missed ya!

donna said...

where are pictures of you? We want to see you pregnant.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

yea for happy lists! thats a great way to make us all smile!

tara said...

nice. i'm a big advocate of getting your kids to love reading. not because it is good for the brain, but because then they can get on your bed with you and you can "read together". guilt free. it's awesome:)

Melissa E Photography said...

Yaay! I'm so glad you are back to blogging. No more sabbaticals okay?

Elise said...

That was definitely a happy "happy list!" I especially love the one about the car ride and getting leg "craps." Ha ha. I know what you meant, but that made me laugh!
Can't wait to find out the gender of the new baby!

Jamie C. said...

Your back! Yeah! I can't wait to hear what you are having. It does help to have a cute name in store for a girl. We had zero, so we got lucky! I just saw that Jenny wa pregnant too, so so fun! Maybe one of these days Bryn and I will be pregnant together. I hope you're feeling energized and somewhat normal!

Momma Fish said...

I love you and that you appreciate craziness. Sometimes I want to kill people who have (or pretend to have) perfect lives. Everyone is crazy.

michelle said...

Welcome back my friend!!! I sure missed you! :)